Chapter 28 : Congratulations.

Third person point of view

Now it was only the second and first years left in the room. They all took a deep breath. " You guys should just sit around ". Seungcheol said and they all sat down, some on the floor, some on chairs. " How does it feel ? " Jeonghan asked looking at them. " Exciting ". Jaehyun answered. " Relieved ". Dokyeom answered. 

" Happy ". Mingyu and Bambam answered at the same time. They both high fived. " You guys do get along fine ". Jihoon said with a chuckle. " You will not really have much to do right away but you will be made to practice to make sure you make a good band. So you should all work hard ". Seungcheol said. 

" Most of the time, it is going to be us here. The third years don't practice here and the fourth years too ". They all nodded. " Make sure to get things done on time ". Jihoon said playing with the drumsticks. Joshua turned to Seungkwan. " Also Seungkwan right ? Tell your friend and we can meet when he is free and we will discuss about it ". Seungkwan nodded. 

" I guess this is all, you guys can also go do what you want ". Seungcheol said. " Thank you ". They all got up and walked out. The just stared at each other and burst out laughing. " Do you guys mind it if we sit together and talk for a while ? " Mingyu suggested. The others agreed so they sat around a table. 

" Let's talk informally since we are all of the age ". Seungkwan suggested to which everyone said yes. " Let's talk about ourselves again ". Dokyeom said. " I am Lee Dokyeom from humanities ". " I am Kim Mingyu from humanities too ". " So you both know each other ? " Jaehyun asked. They nodded. 

" I am Jeong Jaehyun from acting major ". " Ohh~~ " All of them cheered and laughed. " I am Boo Seungkwan from business ". " I am Chwe Hansol or Vernon, also from business ". " So you both also know each other ? " Dokyeom asked and they nodded. " I am Bambam. I am from Thailand and Economic major ". " Ohh~~ " 

All of them clapped cheering for themselves. " Now how about knowing a few more things ? " They all chatted and had fun for a while. Turned out they got along better than any of them expected. They parted ways to go to their dorms. Turned out Bambam and Jaehyun lived in a different one, but Seungkwan and Vernon were in the same one as Dokyeom and Mingyu. 

So, the four of them were going back together. " Which floor are you in ? " Dokyeom asked. " Fourth. You guys ? " " Second ". Dokyeom answered. " Third ". Mingyu answered. " Ohhh... " Vernon nodded. " You guys are roommates ? " Dokyeom asked and Seungkwan nodded. " There are four of us in our room ". " Wow ". 

They chatted and parted ways at their own floors. Mingyu saw Jungkook was already back. " Oh hey. How did it go ? " Jungkook asked turning to Mingyu. " It went well. I spoke to them and we get along pretty well for now ". " That's nice ". Mingyu put his bag aside and sat down on the chair. 

" I think it is a nice thing Jihoon hyung knows ". Mingyu said smiling. Jungkook was curious. " Why ? " " We have to do a photo shoot kind of for the promotion and he asked me and Wonwoo hyung to work on the editing and photography together ". " Ohh~~ ". Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. 

They both chuckled. " That's a nice thing ". Jungkook said smiling. " Yes ". Mingyu smiled looking happy. " Oh by the way, something happened today ". Mingyu looked at Jungkook again. " Jimin danced today and I told him it was really good and his face was red ". Mingyu slapped his thigh. He then showed an expression of pain. " I hit it too hard ".

He rubbed his thigh and Jungkook cackled. Mingyu spoke up. " See. I told you~ You are not believing me ". " But he just danced so maybe he turned red because of that ? " Mingyu gave a ' you are hopeless ' look. " Fine. You can just continue to think that way ". Mingyu said looking mad. Jungkook pouted.

-MG

Author notice :

I know that it stopped in a weird way but cutting it somewhere else would make it too short. So please put up with it. I am also helpless. 😂