Chapter 57 : Playing with hearts.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Wonwoo was the first one to wake up. He walked into the bathroom, finished his things and then went out. He saw the others who were also sitting around in the corridor and spent some time along with them. They all went back to wake the others up for the activities. Wonwoo walked in and saw all three who were still sleeping. 

He first went and stood in front of Mingyu. " Yah. Wake up ". Mingyu didn't even budge. He tried again but no use. Wonwoo sighed. He shook Mingyu's shoulder and called him again. This woke up Mingyu. Wonwoo then went and woke Jungkook and Jimin up. He picked up two water bottles and aspirin. 

He gave a bottle and tablets to Jungkook and Jimin. He then took another bottle and tablet to Mingyu. Mingyu was staring into space. He looked up at Wonwoo. He took the tablet and then they all showered and got dressed up. They changed into beach style clothing and applied sunscreen or block and then left the rooms. 

They all gathered outside on the coast to play games. Some decided to just sit under the umbrellas while some were enjoying the games the seniors prepared. They again had lunch together and then played more in the evening. They had outdoor BBQ for dinner and they were all cautious with drinking. 

They sat down near the bonfire and were singing and having a nice time. Mingyu picked up the guitar and turned to Jungkook beside him. Jungkook nodded. Mingyu started playing and Jungkook sang the song. He sang ' YK ' by Cean Jr. Jungkook would keep meeting eyes with Jimin. Jimin smiled and blushed.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo once and Wonwoo quickly looked away. Mingyu smiled and sang along with Jungkook. They finished the song and all of them cheered loudly. They thanked them all and raised their glasses for cheers. They spent some time singing and dancing around as the night deepened.

After some time, they all went to their own rooms. But after a few minutes their group chats became active. They decided to gather to play some games. The fourth and third years were all still outside. They said they were going to spend some time and then return. Mean while the second and first years gathered in one. 

" What do we play though ? " Seungcheol asked after all of them were gathered. " Truth or dare ? " Jeonghan suggested. Some agreed and some didn't. " For beginners, let's play drink or don't drink and then we will look for something ". Soonyoung suggested and they decided to start. Soonyoung covered Jeonghan's eyes. 

Jihoon was going to point at people. " Drink or not ? " Jeonghan shook his head and Minghao let out a silent sigh. Jihoon pointed to Wonwoo. " Drink or not ? " Jeonghan said no again. Jihoon pointed at Joshua. " Drink or not ? " " Yes ". Soonyoung removed his hands and everyone cheered. Joshua took his shot. 

They played it for a while. " How about the mafia game ? " They all agreed on it. There were a total of 4 mafias; Mingyu, Soonyoung, Jeonghan and Minghao. They started playing it and Jeonghan ended up getting caught. The next one to get caught was Mingyu. They continued playing and the other two didn't get caught and so the mafia won. 

" What next ? " Chan asked. " How about the king game ? " Jun suggested and everyone agreed. They tore papers from a book and wrote numbers and a king. " It is fine if you do and if you don't do it right, you will have to take three shots of Soju ". They picked the papers. " Okay, king reveal himself ". 

Seungcheol said and Jihoon was the first king. " Ohhh. Now pick two numbers ". Jihoon looked around. " 11, 12 ". " What do they do ? " " Maybe a brotherly shot ? " Everyone looked around and it was Jungkook and Jimin. They both got a shot each and did as told. Everyone cheered and they continued playing quite a few rounds. 

" Who is it now ? " Seungcheol asked and everyone had their own share of drinks by now and it was starting to circulate in their system. Soonyoung stood up and showed it off. " Please make it a little interesting ". Jeonghan said and all of them agreed. Soonyoung looked around narrowing his eyes. 

" Yah. Don't try so hard. Can you even see if you close your eyes that much ? " Jihoon said and all of them laughed. Soonyoung was unfazed. " I pick 7, 13 and it is going to be seven minutes in heaven. No but seven is too long so let's go for three ". " This is a nice one ". 

" So who is it now ? " Mingyu raised his hand. " What are you ? " " 7 ". " So where is the other ? " Wonwoo wanted to cry. He lowered his head and slowly raised his hand. All of them hooted. " But- " Wonwoo was about to speak but Jihoon stopped him. " Nothing saying. That closet is big enough and will fit you both. So go already ". 

They reluctantly got up and opened the closet. Mingyu got in first and then Wonwoo. Seungcheol closed the door and they yelled start. Mingyu was a little scared. " Hyung, can I ask you something ? " Mingyu spoke in a hushed voice. Wonwoo was already nervous and now they are stuck in this close proximity. " What is it ? " 

" Can I hold your hand ? It feels a little scary to stay in this ". Wonwoo didn't know how to respond. He thought for a second and nodded. He realized Mingyu couldn't see and then he made a hum. " Thanks hyung. Where is your hand ? " Mingyu said. Wonwoo raised his hand and put it forward and it was met with Mingyu's chest. 

He immediately retreated. " What are you doing hyung ? " Mingyu chuckled. Wonwoo rubbed his neck in embarrassment. Mingyu put his hand on Wonwoo's shoulders and glided them down. He held both of Wonwoo's hands and they stood in silence. " Hyung, are you asleep ? " " No ". Mingyu hummed and they waited. 

" Is it not over yet ? " Mingyu said his hands still in Wonwoo's. He interlocked their fingers making Wonwoo jolt in shock. Wonwoo almost knocked his head. He moved back into place. " They did not leave us in here and leave right ? " Wonwoo said and they heard a time up yelled from outside. Wonwoo let go of Mingyu's hands. 

The doors were opened and they all clapped. They all sat back down. " There isn't much left. So how about we spin the bottle and give each one shot till it is over ? " Jeonghan said and all of them agreed. They spun and about 10 shots were given and they all went back to their rooms. Mingyu was wide awake this time. 

The lights were all off. The other three were already asleep while he was still awake like a ghost. He was way too aware of Wonwoo's presence beside him on the same bed and his heart wouldn't calm down. He turned to look at Wonwoo's back which was facing him. He stared at Wonwoo for a while. He then started feeling sleepy and fell asleep too.

-MG

Author notice :

CTTRO. The song is really good. 😍 It is simple and sweet.

I put the games they play most of the time. 😂 Seventeen's drinking games are seriously the best. 😂🤣👍🏻

There is this video which is quite famous in the fandom. They play the king game in some Chinese show and similar things happen. But they drink from one cup with two straws and not the whole closet thing. I wanted to spice it up a bit and made it that. 😂