Chapter 52 : Hit the stage, ft. Music club.

Third person point of view

The time for the performance has come. They had 10 more minutes before they start. All of them were nervous. Seungcheol went up to them. " Don't be nervous. Nothing is going to go wrong. And even if you make a mistake, don't freeze and just quickly catch up. Don't change your expression too and continue like nothing happened. Got it ? " 

They all nodded. " Let's get it guys ". They all cheered and did a group hug. " Guys. Be on standby ". Jeonghan called for them. They all went and stood beside the stage. The MC was a girl from the music club. She introduced them and they all went on to the stage. " 2. 3 ". Jaehyun made the count. 

" To the future. Hello we are The Sixth Sense ". They were asked a few questions and they also introduced themselves. Then it was time for their performance. The crowd cheered. Jaehyun made the count with his drumsticks and they started it. The crowd was very energetic and responsive.

Once the performance was over everyone cheered and clapped loudly. They all took a deep breath. They thanked with a bow and went down the stage. They all went to the side and collapsed. They all laughed when they met each other's eyes. Jihoon and Wonwoo came to them. " You guys did really well. And also made no mistakes ". Jihoon praised them. 

" Thank you hyung ". They all replied. Mingyu turned to Wonwoo with a smile and their eyes met. " Good job ". Wonwoo said and looked away. " Thank you hyung ". " You guys should go eat. You didn't have your lunch yet ". Jihoon sent them away. They went to the cafeteria of the main building and sat down with the food. 

" Woah. It is already over ". Seungkwan said. " I don't even remember anything about what I did on the stage. The memory is like a flash ". Mingyu said. " I know right. Me too ". Vernon said. " But I think we did really well considering how the crowd responded ". They finished eating talking about it all. They then walked out of there. 

Mingyu checked the time and there was half an hour more of the time of the class left. " Who is going to class ? " Mingyu asked. None of them said anything and just looked at each other. All of them laughed. " Then let's just slowly walk around and take our time to go to the next class ". They just went around walking; looking around the campus to waste time. 

When there was about 10 minutes left, they went to their own faculty buildings. When they entered the practice room in the evening, Dokyeom and Mingyu saw all of the other band members were also there. " So all of you are here ? " Namjoon asked. Seungcheol nodded. " First of all, congratulations to all of you ". Namjoon said. 

They all clapped and thanked them. " It is really nice to see you do so well ". Jin said praising them. They all bowed and thanked him. " Good job ". Yoongi said. " You guys did really, really well ". Taehyung said and clapped for them. They bowed again and thanked them too. Dowoon was busy teasing Jihoon but Jae poked him to speak. 

The third years also congratulated them and they got it done. " Also we have another announcement to make ". All of them stopped playing around and paid attention to Namjoon. " After this, the next thing would be the trip. We go to a trip from the club's side ". All of them cheered. Namjoon raised his hand to stop them. 

" Generally we have funds which would be enough for the members from all years to go. But according to some insider information, this year there aren't many from the the third and fourth years coming. Even the second years, a few of them are hesitating. Because of this we thought of an exclusive offer to the band members. And that is, if you guys want to bring anyone along, we will allow that ". All of them gasped. 

" For real ? " Jae asked. Namjoon nodded and all of them were in shock and disbelief. " So right now each one of you has the chance bring one with you but the sooner you inform us, the better. It is first come, first serve. Once it crosses the limit; we won't allow more people. And like I said, this offer is limited to you guys, so don't leak it. And you know the conditions ". 

They all understood what it was and said yes. They all chatted and they were given a break from practice. Mingyu went back to his room. " OHHHH~~ Kim Mingyu. You are so famous now ". Jungkook said as soon as he entered. Mingyu chuckled. " How did I perform ? " " You looked really cool ". " Really ? " Jungkook nodded. 

" Where were you standing ? I don't think I saw you ". " You either looked up, down, at your band mates or Wonwoo hyung. You don't even have eyes for anyone else. How will you know ? " Jungkook teased. Mingyu laughed. " I don't even remember much because I was so nervous ". Jungkook chuckled. 

" It is okay. I was in a corner though, so there are chances you wouldn't have seen ". Mingyu nodded. " Oh by the way, we have a trip next week ". Mingyu informed and explained everything. " We should speak to the guys during dinner and decide then ". Jungkook said and Mingyu agreed. 

-MG

Author notice :

When I gave the title I didn't realize it but the name turned out to be the combination of Seventeen and BTS's documentaries which are 'Hit the road' and 'Burn the stage' respectively. 👀 Even without that unexpected connection, I like the title. 🤩

I think I would like to see them perform like that as a band. It will be so good. 😱😍

And a trip is coming up. 🥳