Chapter 30 : Eodi bolkka, get your number~

Third person point of view

Mingyu got to meet Wonwoo only during the evening most of the time. As they were in different faculties, they never even crossed paths and he didn't get to meet even in the dormitory during mornings. He didn't want to come off as annoying by going to his room. He could only use the little time he has.

When he went to the practice room, he saw Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua were already there. Jaehyun and Bambam were also there. Mingyu and Dokyeom greeted their band mates and sat down. In a few minutes Seungkwan and Vernon also arrived. Seungcheol stood up. " Since all of you are here, let's try playing a song you all know as a group ? " 

They all nodded and got up from their places. They picked up their own equipment. " Seungkwan-ah, you can stand aside for now. You are good at vocals anyway so it is fine. Let's how in sync the instruments are ". Seungkwan stood aside after hearing Seungcheol. The others got into their places. 

" So ? What do you guys want to play ? " Joshua asked. " How about hyungs give some suggestions ? " Mingyu said and they nodded. " How about ' Rooftop ' by N.Flying ? Do you guys know it ? " Joshua suggested. " Can we look it up once ? Or I guess we can see the sheet and try ? " Jaehyun asked. 

" I guess that works ". All of them looked up for their parts. Some knew how to play their parts and some of them were looking up. Jihoon and Wonwoo entered the room too. " Sorry for the delay ". Wonwoo said and they sat with Jeonghan and Joshua. " Are they going to play something ? " 

Jihoon asked when he saw them with the instruments. Jeonghan nodded. " We wanted to see once and then make them properly work on it ". Wonwoo looked at each one of them and then at Mingyu too. Mingyu smiled when he met Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo looked down and his eyes landed on the guitar. 

The strap seemed lose and if he starts playing it would slip out. He pointed at Mingyu. " Change that ". Mingyu was confused. " What ? " He looked down. He checked the guitar but didn't know what. Wonwoo got up and went to Mingyu. He showed the strap. " This ". Mingyu made an 'oh'. Wonwoo looked for one and found a new strap. 

He removed the one which was there and put the new one on. Mingyu put it on and adjusted it. " Thanks hyung ". Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu went to stand in his place. " So shall we start ? " Jaehyun asked. He made the count with his drum sticks and they started playing it. The beats went wrong here and there but it was better than what the seniors were expecting. 

They clapped when they were done. " That is so much more better than what I expected ". Jihoon said. Seungcheol nodded. " I know right. I thought so too. Better than us ". They all laughed. " Woah. That really brings back memories ". Jeonghan said. " You guys definitely did well ". Jihoon said and gave thumbs up. 

" Thank you ". All of them replied and put the instruments away. " Hyung, how was I ? " The others were all talking and taking suggestions. Mingyu approached Wonwoo. " You should seriously concentrate on what you are doing ". Wonwoo warned making Mingyu smile. " What do you think I am doing instead of concentrating then ? " 

He asked still smiling. Wonwoo rolled his eyes. " You don't know ? " " I don't ". Mingyu gave an innocent look. " You should look at the sheet. Not somewhere else. Do you need glasses too ? " Wonwoo asked staring at Mingyu. " If you think it suits me, then I will wear them from tomorrow ". Wonwoo wanted to dig a hole and bury this guy in it. 

" Get lost ". Mingyu pouted. " Fine. Also can I get your number ? I will call you if I want to ask about anything ". Wonwoo raised an eyebrow and folded his hands. " You wouldn't need anything during class hours and we meet for practice. Also I am living right opposite you, so I don't see a need for you to have my number ". 

Mingyu put his hands on his hips. " Yeah. You are right. I was just being nice by asking you when I can get your number even easily. You also know that ". He lowered his voice with a small smirk. " And I guess you would like being face to face than on phone ". Wonwoo gazed hard at Mingyu. Seeing his glare Mingyu gave a nod. 

" Fine. You need not give to me. But like I said, if I find it myself...... " Mingyu raised an eyebrow with the smirk still lingering on his lips. Wonwoo gritted his teeth and put his hand forward. Mingyu looked at the hand and then at Wonwoo's face. " Phone ? " Mingyu made an 'oh' and took it out from his jeans, handing it to Wonwoo. 

" Unlock it ". Mingyu took it back, unlocked it and gave it Wonwoo again. Wonwoo quickly typed his number and gave it back to Mingyu. Mingyu smiled and called Wonwoo. Wonwoo's phone vibrated in his pocket. " That is mine. Make sure to save it ". Mingyu smiled and walked to sit beside Bambam who was busy using his phone. 

He saved it as ' Wonwoo hyung ' with a heart and cat beside it. Wonwoo took out his phone. He glanced at Mingyu who was looking at his phone and saved the number as ' clingy puppy ' and put it away. He saw Seungcheol busy speaking to Vernon. The others were still speaking about multiple things. They practiced a little more and then went back to their rooms.

-MG

Author notice :

I don't know how many of you know that but the line in the title is from the song 'Bolo' by Penomeco. 😂 It is a trending sound. I suddenly thought of that after editing the chapter and named it that. 😂 Hihi. I am pretty happy with it. 😂

Mingyu just charms his way through things. 😂 I mean with that face it works you know. 😂

CTTRO. That song is actually nice. N.Flying has quite some nice songs. You guys should give them a try. They're good. 🤩 My sister actually helped me and she also suggested that song. I believe in her choices. 😂