Chapter 61 : Drunk mistake (?)

A/N : Not my ass realizing I forgot to tell you guys that there are edits in my instagram page for this story. 🙂 Anyways if interested, please do go there and give it a look. I really like the outcome actually even though it isn't the best. 😂 The account is MscPhysics same as here ( just_another_delulu_shipper ).

Also there is a small change in the schedule. We originally had a different plan but now we are working on finishing it as soon as possible. So it will be over by the end of the week max.

Third person point of view

Mingyu walked out of his room to go have dinner. He saw Wonwoo who just walked out too. Wonwoo also noticed Mingyu. " You are also going for dinner ? " Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded. " All of them left me behind today ". Mingyu said pouting. " Why ? " 

" All of us got scattered. Jungkook and Jimin went out together. Hoseok went out too I guess. Dokyeom said he had something in the room itself. Seungkwan, Chan, Vernon and Minghao went somewhere else to try Chinese food. Bambam and Jaehyun said they'd go with their own friends since all of us are not there ". Wonwoo nodded. 

" Hyung, will you have dinner with me ? I am too lonely ". Mingyu said acting pitiful. Wonwoo chuckled. " Fine ". " Really ? " Wonwoo nodded. " Let's go then ". They both went to the cafeteria. They picked up the food and sat at a table to a corner. They chatted about a few things as they had dinner and then walked back to the dorm. 

" Let's walk slowly hyung. The weather is nice ". Wonwoo nodded and they took their time going back. They walked in and stopped in front of their rooms. Mingyu looked around and Wonwoo wondered what he was doing. Mingyu then moved closer. Wonwoo moved back in instinct. Mingyu continued to walk forward. 

Wonwoo took steps back and his back hit the wall. He looked up, slightly wary. " What is it ? " Mingyu pointed at something on the side and Wonwoo turned to see what it was. Mingyu took the opportunity and pecked Wonwoo's cheek. Wonwoo was beyond shook. He turned to face Mingyu who was closer than before. 

He stuck himself to the wall. Mingyu smirked. " You are so cute hyung. I couldn't stop myself. Sorry for tricking you into it and thanks for keeping me company. Good night hyung. Sleep well ". He grinned and walked into his room. Wonwoo took a few seconds to comprehend what just happened. He then went into his room. He held his cheek and sat down on the bed. 

Jun turned to Wonwoo. " Why ? Does your teeth hurt ? " Wonwoo shook his head and removed his hand. He went to the bathroom and stared at his reflection. His ears were really red right now. He finished his shower and sat on his bed spacing out. He couldn't cool his head down for a long time.

Jungkook walked into the room and saw Mingyu smiling like an idiot looking at his phone. " What is it with you ? " Jungkook asked and Mingyu looked up still smiling. " Your brother is really cute ". Jungkook groaned as he plopped on the bed. 

" Can I go a day without having to hear these kind of things ? " Mingyu laughed. Jungkook shook his head. " Leave about me. How did your date go ? " Jungkook grinned. " It went well ". " Ohoo~~ tell me more ". Mingyu said turning to Jungkook. They chatted for a while and fell asleep.

Their mid semester exams were soon approaching and they got busy with all the studies. They had a 3 day break for studying. The group chat was buzzing saying they want to enjoy one last time before studying seriously. But couldn't really find a solution as to how to do that. They were all having dinner together like usual. 

" Actually my parents don't live in the country. We can go to my house if you guys are fine with it ". Mingyu suggested and all of them happily agreed. They also informed their second year seniors and even they were willing to come. So on the evening of the day of their party, Jungkook, Mingyu, Jimin and Hoseok left first. 

They shared the location of Mingyu's house to the others. Mingyu's house was fairly large. It was a three bedroom house. The living room was also big and the house had a spacious kitchen. It was always kept clean even if no one lived there. The four of them got down to cooking a few things before the others arrive. 

Soon people started chiming in. They all brought drinks and everything with them. They started playing music and the party was on. They all got drunk as they please except a few who didn't want to regret anything. They partied late into the night. They all dispersed randomly into the rooms and some even slept in the living room itself. 

Mingyu walked into his own room and saw Jimin who was cuddled up into Jungkook sleeping on the bed. Beside them Dokyeom and Hoseok were also asleep. God knows how they all fit in there. Mingyu looked out at the balcony and saw Wonwoo standing there. Mingyu was drunk but Wonwoo was sober compared to him. 

Mingyu went and stood beside Wonwoo. " Hyung~ " Wonwoo turned to Mingyu. He knew Mingyu was considerably drunk by the tone. " I like you a lot~~~ " Mingyu said like a kid. Wonwoo shook his head with a smile and turned to Mingyu who was looking at him with a goofy smile. Mingyu held Wonwoo's wrist and pulled him closer. 

Wonwoo let out a yelp. Mingyu's face was right in front of his. " What do you want ? " Wonwoo asked looking at Mingyu in horror. " I want to kiss you ". Wonwoo was yet to register the words and didn't even get to answer but Mingyu already kissed him. Wonwoo wanted to push Mingyu away but he couldn't. His stomach erupted in butterflies.

He could feel his eyes closing slowly, giving in to the kiss. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo harder biting his lip. Wonwoo hissed in slight pain. Mingyu continued to kiss him and Wonwoo started reciprocating properly. Mingyu put his hands around him and pulled Wonwoo harder against himself. Wonwoo let out a whimper not able to take the kiss. 

When they pulled away both of their breath was uneven. Wonwoo was taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up. Mingyu hugged Wonwoo and closed his eyes. Wonwoo waited for Mingyu to say or do something but there was nothing. He blinked wondering what happened. 

" Yah ". Wonwoo called but Mingyu was already off to dreamland. Wonwoo looked to the side and realized Mingyu fell asleep. He let out a sigh. He took Mingyu inside and put him on the couch. He covered the others with a blanket and picked up one for Mingyu as well. He covered him with it and sat down near the couch.

-MG

Author notice :

Ayeeee~~ something happened. 👀😏

Sooo... what next ? 😂 Find out in the next chapter.

My BR went crazy at the kiss. 😂🤣

I don't know if I did a good job with the chapters this week. I was out of it almost the whole week. Hope they are good enough. 🤞🏻