Chapter 53 : Hit the stage, ft. Dance club.

Third person point of view

When they all met up for dinner they discussed about this trip. " So each one of you can take one with you ? " Minghao asked and the others nodded. " How about this ? Are you guys interested in coming ? " Mingyu asked looking around the table. " Us ? " Chan asked. " Well.... " They all hesitated. Mingyu spoke up.

" First, Bambam and Jaehyun, do you guys have anyone you want bring with you ? " They both shook their heads. " Then this is what I am thinking. There are 6 of us and we have 5 more here. So we can just take them with us. All of us together will be able to go on a trip together ". Mingyu said and all of them understood what he meant. 

" The band members, what do you say ? " " I don't have any objection ". Seungkwan said first. The others also said they had no objection. " See ? It will be nice ". Mingyu said. " I am willing to go ". Jungkook said. Jimin and Hoseok also raised their hands. " You two ? " All of them looked at Chan and Minghao. They looked at each other and raised their hands too.

All together cheered. They were going back when Seungcheol texted them the details of the trip. " Guys. Guys ". Mingyu read the details out loud. So it is a three day trip, from Thursday to Saturday and to a beach resort. All of them hooted. They were talking about it excitedly as they went back to their rooms.

The next day after the classes, the dance club's program was held in the indoor stadium. They all walked in together. There weren't a lot of people yet. They were a little early and the program was yet to start. They were looking around and saw Jihoon waving at them. They walked up to them. 

" Sit down. You won't get seats if they start filling up ". Seungcheol said and all of them sat down. Chan, Minghao, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were in the dance club so all the others were sitting there with the second year band members. They saw their friends and also Jun and Soonyoung who were preparing for the program to start. 

Jungkook turned to them and waved from the other end. They all waved back. The others also saw them and they all waved at each other excitedly. Soon students filled in and the program started. " Hyung ". Dokyeom called and Joshua responded. " What is it ? " " Who are those seniors ? " 

" The one speaking right now is Son Hyunwoo, a fourth year and president of the dance club. The ones behind him are Im Jaebum and Park Jinyoung. They are third years and the vice president and secretary of the dance club respectively ". Dokyeom nodded. The greetings were over and the performances started. 

They all watched in awe. Every single one of them was so good. They all cheered and shouted. " KWON SOONYOUNG ! " Seungcheol and the others shouted loudly. Soonyoung turned to them and laughed. The performance started. " WEN JUNHUI ! SO COOL ! " The performance was over and the cheers were even louder. 

" Soonyoung ! Encore ! " The crowd shouted in unison and he was pushed to stand in front of the crowd. The song ' Bad ' by Christopher started playing. Everyone hooted and whistled. Soonyoung finished it off with style. Next it was the first years and they cheered the loudest. Jungkook shushed them and the performance started. 

" SO COOL ! " Dokyeom shouted and everyone followed him. " JEON JUNGKOOK ! " " PARK JIMIN ! " " WOOHOO !! JUNG HOSEOOKKK !! AWESOME ! " " LEE CHAN !!! TEAR THE STAGE ! " " MINGHAO ! SO COOL !!! " They shouted and cheered to their heart's content. The official performances were all over.

The club members stood around for random play dance. Soonyoung and Jun pulled the second years with them. Soonyoung pushed Jihoon to the center. Jihoon was confused and just stood there for a few seconds. But everyone cheered and he started freestyle dance. All of them were shocked, not expecting this side from him. 

Then next ' Egotistic ' by Mamamoo started playing. Soonyoung pulled Wonwoo with him and went to the center. " You remember it right ? " He asked and Wonwoo nodded. They both danced to it and Mingyu was definitely shaken. It wasn't the original choreography and he found out that Soonyoung came up with it. 

Wonwoo was so good at it. Mingyu's eyes were changing between stars and hearts. Jungkook laughed at Mingyu's expression. The program was over and they all walked out of there together. They were animatedly talking about the dance, praising them all. 

" You didn't tell me Wonwoo hyung could dance ". Mingyu said and Jungkook shrugged. " He doesn't really dance a lot. He did it for fun is all. But yeah he does dance well ". Mingyu nodded. They joined in the conversation with the others and returned to their dorms. 

-MG

Author notice :

Some more groups members showed up. I mean I had to use them you know. 😂 There is a reason my book is a pleasure for multi stans. 😂😌

My BR was saying that the fanchant was really cool. 😂

You all should know those iconic dances. I will add them below so watch it if you don't know and if you do know, watch again. 😂 There is no reason not to. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Do we even need to talk about Hoshi's dance ? It is in his DNA. 😂 Periodt. 

With zErO oFfEnCe, the way Wonwoo moves his hips  🕳🤸🏻‍♀️😫 His hips don't lie bruh ! 😂 I mean, respectfully, the way he dances to girl group dances is SO satisfying to look at. 😍

No wonder they thought about which team to put Woozi in. 😱 So talented. 🤩