Chapter 7 : The Jeon brothers.

Third person point of view

They waited for a while to watch some more performances. Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo. " Dokyeom-ah, I will be back in a minute ". Dokyeom nodded. Mingyu got up from his seat. He went to Wonwoo who was standing to a side watching the performances. " Hyung ". Mingyu went and stood beside him. 

Wonwoo turned to see who it was and rolled his eyes when he saw Mingyu. " Now I even know your name ". Mingyu said looking at the name tag. " Jeon Wonwoo. What a nice name ". Wonwoo continued to look at the performance. " How did I perform ? " Mingyu asked with a  smile. " Not bad ". Mingyu pouted a little at the plain reply. 

" Really ? Was I not good ? " " You sure have your head somewhere else. You missed a chord, didn't you ? " Mingyu's eyes went wide. " You noticed ? " " How can I not ? Wouldn't it be a shame if I cannot being a part of the music club ? " Mingyu nodded. " Well... you are right though. So will I get accepted ? " 

" How will I know ? It depends on the seniors who are judging you. I noticed so they would definitely see your mistake. And they are generally very strict ". Mingyu looked like he was hurt. " Why do you sound like I will not join ? And you also look like you are happy with that ". Wonwoo gave a poker face. 

" Do I ? " Mingyu shook his head. " You didn't even try to deny it. Tsk. So mean ". Wonwoo still kept his poker face. " I will go ". Mingyu said. Wonwoo turned to him, gave a small nod and turned to the front again. Mingyu walked back to Dokyeom. " It is not even interesting anymore ". Dokyeom said turning to Mingyu. 

" Shall we go see the dance performances then ? " Dokyeom nodded. They picked up their things and walked out of there. They got up and looked for the place. They finally found the large room allotted for dance club. They entered and saw someone performing. They looked around to find their roommates. 

Mingyu showed Dokyeom where they were sitting. They walked up to them. They all smiled up at them. " Hey ". They sat down beside them. " You guys are already done ? " Hoseok asked. Mingyu nodded. " How did it go ? " Jungkook was the one to ask this time. " We did well. I think we will get in ". 

" Ohhh~~ nice ". Hoseok smiled. " What about you guys ? " Dokyeom asked. " Didn't do yet. There are 2 more performances before ours ". Hoseok replied. " I was a little nervous but now I am tired and bored from waiting ". Jimin said ducking his head. " It is fine. Just hang in there ". Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder. 

" And we are also here to cheer for you ". Mingyu said and so they waited till they finished. Mingyu didn't get to see the final performance during practice, now when he saw it, he liked it. He praised them a lot. They all spent the rest of the day lazing around. Finally they had dinner together and left for their rooms. 

Mingyu finished his shower and sat down on his bed. " Jungkook-ah, you can go now ". Jungkook got up from his bed and went to take a shower as well. Mingyu scrolled through social media. Jungkook went and sat at his computer to play for a while. " Jungkook-ah ". Mingyu called out for him.

" Yes ". Jungkook answered without looking away from the computer. " I found out the name of the person I told about before. They are also from the music club ". " Woah... that's great ". Mingyu never took his eyes off his phone and neither did Jungkook take his off from the gaming screen. 

" I really hope I get in. At least that way I will be able to get closer ". Mingyu said and sighed. " You said you did well, so don't worry. You will get in ". Jungkook assured him. Mingyu smiled and turned to Jungkook. " You are playing again ? " " Yeah ". Jungkook answered his eyes still on the screen. Mingyu sat up on his bed. 

He just remembered that Wonwoo and Jungkook had the same surname. But he shook his head thinking there were too many people who had the same name. It was not a big deal. He remembered Jungkook speaking about his brother. " Ah right. Jungkook-ah, did you ask your brother about his room number ? " 

" No. Wait, let me do it now ". His brother was there in the game. So Jungkook sent him a text asking the details. " Mingyu-ah ". Mingyu looked up at Jungkook. " What is it ? " " The details- wait a minute. Let me finish this ". Mingyu waited and after finishing the blow, Jungkook read it out to Mingyu while still playing the game. Mingyu nodded after listening to it all. 

He looked down at his phone and it hit him. He looked up with wide eyes. He opened his mouth trying to comprehend it. He covered his mouth. The details are of this building and the room is the exact opposite of theirs. He turned to Jungkook who was so immersed in the game and didn't realize it even after reading it out for Mingyu. 

Mingyu now couldn't put the thought of Wonwoo being Jungkook's brother aside. " Jungkook-ah ". " Yes ? " " Your brother's name... is Jeon Wonwoo right ? " Jungkook's eyes went wide. " Yeah. How did you know ? " His mind was still not completely on the conversation. Mingyu just heard the sound of glass shattering in his mind.

- MG

Author notice :

😂🤣 The glass shattering is just something else. 😂 These two are such fun duo. I love them. 😂 I suddenly thought of my friends and college days. It was super fun back then. 🥺🤩 I feel lucky to have met such nice people and made good memories. 😌 I am still in touch with them too.