Chapter 43 : Up All Night.

Third person point of view

They discussed and finally selected the song. It was ' Up all night ' by N.Flying. They sent it to Seungcheol and told him to give his opinion. Seungcheol said he will send it to the others and then let them know. They all dispersed saying they will discuss in the group chat if there is anything. Mingyu was going back to his room and saw Wonwoo who just walked out. 

Wonwoo noticed Mingyu and stopped in front of him. " Why did you guys choose that song ? " He asked folding his hands. " We didn't want it to be too easy. And I checked your performance from last year and you seriously took it easy ". Wonwoo shrugged. " Of course. Who asked you to go for more than easy ? " 

Wonwoo said and Mingyu scratched his head. Wonwoo shook his head. " And why did you agree ? Your chords plus rapping isn't as easy. Can you manage ? " Mingyu nodded. " Don't worry hyung. I can pull it off ". Wonwoo looked him up and down. He shook his head. " Is hyung worried about me ? " 

" I care about the whole picture, not you ". Mingyu pouted. " You saw how good I am and still doubt me ". He looked down. Wonwoo saw Mingyu acting all pitiful and hurtful. " With that expression of yours, people will think I am bullying you ". " You are ". Wonwoo looked around to see only students who were going up and down the stairs or just walking around. 

" Yah. When did I do anything like that ? " He scolded in a hushed tone. " You are bullying my heart ". Mingyu said with a pout. Wonwoo blinked. He coughed and walked away. Mingyu laughed and called out to him. " Hyung ! Where are you going ? " Wonwoo didn't even respond and walked away. 

Mingyu chuckled and went to his room. Jungkook saw Mingyu walking in. " Oh you're back ". Mingyu sat down on the bed. " It is so tiring Jungkook-ah ". " Don't worry. You will get used to it ". Jungkook said encouraging Mingyu. " We had a discussion over what song we need to perform ". " Oh the introduction one ? " Mingyu nodded. 

" Oh right. Even the dance club has such an event right ? " Jungkook nodded. " We are also asked to prepare for it ". Mingyu nodded. " Ugh ". He fell back on the bed. " What did you choose ? " Jungkook asked and Mingyu played it for him. " Wow. Sounds good ". Jungkook said after listening to it. 

" It is a little complicated but we decided to just do it ". Jungkook nodded. " I think you guys can pull it off ". " Thanks ". Mingyu smiled. Jungkook went back to his phone. Mingyu got up and went to the bathroom. Wonwoo walked out and let out a breath he was holding. He took a few deep breaths. He put his hand to his heart and calmed it down. 

He was back to normal and went to meet the others. There were tables all around the campus. He saw Jihoon was already there. " Hey ". Jihoon greeted when he saw Wonwoo and frowned. " Why do you look like that ? " Wonwoo was confused. Jihoon frowned. " You look...... I don't know how to put it ". 

" What are you on about ? " Wonwoo snapped. " You might kill me for this, but I have to say it. You look bashful ". " YAH ! " Wonwoo shouted. Jihoon moved a little away. " I told you already. I mean it. You are red like you blushed ". Wonwoo touched his face. Jihoon tried not to smile. " Don't smile ". Jihoon shook his head covering his mouth. 

" I ran thinking I would be late. So I guess that is the reason ". Jihoon nodded. " Ah. I thought you met Mingyu and he said something again ". Wonwoo was shocked at how precise Jihoon was. " Why would I meet him ? " He asked clenching his hands on his lap. Jihoon noticed but decided to let it slide. 

" I might be wrong then ". He shrugged and they left it at that. The other three arrived. " Sorry for the delay ". Seungcheol said sitting down. The other two also sat down. " Let's just get this done. They are so daring. Why do they want to try that ? We were so chill last year ". Seungcheol said and all of them laughed. 

" I was shocked too. Then what does that make us ? " Jihoon said. " Slack off ". Jeonghan said. " You are also a part of it ". Joshua said scowling. " Right ". They all laughed. " I think it is fine though, as long as they pull it off without mistakes ". Wonwoo said. " True ". " Right ". They all agreed. 

" So shall we just let them do it ? We will also help them anyway ". Jihoon asked. " Yep ". " So done ? " Jeonghan asked. Wonwoo nodded. " That was quick. So now let's talk about the arrangements ". Seungcheol said. " What did they do when it was us ? " Jihoon asked. " I don't remember ". Wonwoo said. " Me too ". Joshua added. 

" We didn't see much when they were doing. We only saw the end result because we only practiced ". Jeonghan said. " Right. We didn't get to help with the arrangements because the seniors told us not to do that and only practice ". Seungcheol said and they all fell in thought.

-MG

Author notice :

The song is good. Please do give it a listen. 😊 CTTRO. 

Once again, nothing else. 😂 Enjoy the next chapter.