Chapter 44 : Arrangements.

Third person point of view

" Then... what do we do ? " Wonwoo asked looking at them. " Let me find the pictures from then ". Joshua took out his phone and searched for the pictures. He found them and showed it to the others. " We can make a similar one right ? " Seungcheol asked and Jihoon nodded. 

" Also how about we look for the ones who helped back then ? Jae hyung will know it I guess. So let's ask him and then start working on it ". Seungcheol suggested. Jeonghan nodded. " That would be helpful. It is difficult to be a senior than I thought. We have so many responsibilities ". All of them chuckled. 

" How nice of you to think it would be easy ". Wonwoo said. " His naive side just keeps popping up from time to time. That's it ". Jihoon said nodding his head. Joshua and Wonwoo laughed. " So I will find and talk to hyung and let you guys know. Then we can look up for the things and get it done ". Seungcheol said. 

" Alright ". They all agreed. " Who will take care of the stage and decoration ? " Jeonghan and Joshua raised their hands. " Alright. If you guys mess around..... " Seungcheol waved his index finger, warning them. " We won't ". Jeonghan said. " I, 100% don't want to believe it ". Jihoon said and the others laughed. 

" Yah. How can you say that ? I am your band mate and friend ". Jeonghan said like he was hurt. " That is the very reason I don't ". They all laughed again. " We need to also ask them to make a name ". " Right. We forgot about that ". Seungcheol held his forehead. " Let me send a text now ". He quickly typed it and sent it, telling them to discuss for that too. 

" Done. So we also need to do some promotions. Wonwoo can prepare the poster and also the banner ". Wonwoo nodded. " I will start on it once they give me the name ". " I want to try something different this time ". Jihoon said. " What is it ? " Jeonghan asked. 

" We actually had a video too last time, but it was only like a slide show. How about this time we also add some videos of them in it ? I will make the beat and all for the video. It need not be long, about a minute or two ". All of them liked the idea. " Sounds good ". Joshua said. " Wonwoo can edit it right ? " " Sure ". 

" Then it is settled ? " Jeonghan asked. " Jihoon and me will look after everything else ". Seungcheol said and Jihoon gave an okay sign. " The year just started and we have so much work ". Jeonghan said. " You should really stop whining ". Jihoon said. " I know right. It is not like you will arrange the stage by moving all the wooden planks. Just need to supervise ". 

Seungcheol said and Jeonghan nodded. " What else is there ? " Joshua asked. " I think we got everything covered ". Jihoon said and the others nodded. " Let's go back then ". They all walked to their rooms. Wonwoo glanced at the room opposite his and entered his room. Mingyu came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. 

" Yah, check the group quickly ". Jungkook said and Mingyu picked his phone. " Why ? " He saw the group chat was flooded with messages. The group was first made with only five of them, but after the photo shoot everyone is everyone's friend and they all got added in it. So the group ended up having 11 members now with all of them first years. 

Even though they had a band group chat, they somehow end up talking more here unless it was particularly about the band. Mingyu scrolled through the messages and Seungkwan was getting emotional. Chan even posted a video of Seungkwan looking pretty emotional. So it was about the thing that Seungcheol texting them asking to come up with a group name. 

Mingyu sent a hello and everyone was cheering for his arrival. " Do you have any ideas ? " Mingyu asked Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head. Vernon sent a text saying what if they make with the number six since there are six of them. All of them liked the idea. They were all throwing random names. 

" It is too tiring to keep typing and keeping up with the messages ". Mingyu said and suggested having a group video call. They all agreed. " Jungkook-ah come here ". Jungkook and Mingyu sat down on Mingyu's bed. There were five screens. The ones in the same rooms gathered together using only one phone. 

They all greeted each other and the naming saga continued. " Ah, ah, ah. I have an idea ". Chan who was just thinking in the back suddenly spoke. All of them paid attention to him. " How about the sixth sense ? " All of them looked at each other. " Sounds fancy ". Bambam said. " I also have an explanation for it ". 

Chan said. " What is it ? " Seungkwan who was sitting beside him asked. " Sixth sense is about looking into the future right ? So your band is the one that will live and make the future of the ones that like you ". All of them cheered. " Lee Chan~~~ What is it with you ? " Chan just laughed. " I love it. What do you guys say ? " 

All of them gave a green signal. They were too impressed to even come up with something else. " I will inform the seniors then ? " Seungkwan said. They all nodded and bid goodbyes. Seungkwan sent a voice message and also explained what Chan just said. They all decided that they were going to treat Chan to a nice dinner.

-MG

Author notice :

The way they bicker is so fun. 😂 Like I can hear their voices in my head. 😂🤣

How do you guys like the name ? 😂 I really like it honestly. Since Dino always says things like remaining in history and all, I thought I should give it to him. 😂

If there is really some group or whatever, I don't know. I just came up with it and that is all. 😂