Chapter 62 : Not a mistake.

Third person point of view

The next morning when Wonwoo woke up, the others were all still in the same places they were last night. But he was on the couch and covered with a blanket. Mingyu wasn't there in the room. Wonwoo stood up from the couch to look for Mingyu. He was looking around and found Mingyu standing in the balcony. 

He walked out and Mingyu turned to see who it was. He saw Wonwoo and lowered his head. " Hyung ". They stood facing each other. Mingyu rubbed his neck. " The thing is...... " Mingyu hesitated a little. " About last night........ I am s- " Wonwoo put his hand around Mingyu's neck pulled his closer kissing him. Mingyu was shocked beyond belief. 

He stayed still for a few seconds and then kissed back. They pulled away and Mingyu was still shook. " I already told you. You should only apologize if you did something wrong ". Wonwoo said his breath a little heavy. Mingyu took a minute and smiled after understanding. He pulled Wonwoo closer kissing him again. Wonwoo put his hands around Mingyu's neck. 

Mingyu traced his fingers on the side of Wonwoo's waist making him gasp. He entered his tongue kissing deeper. Wonwoo tilted his head as well. They both pulled away, gasping for air. Mingyu grinned. " I know I will like being with you but right now I am liking it more than I expected ". Mingyu said. Wonwoo chuckled at the words. 

Mingyu gave another kiss and the happiness on his face was very evident. He was smiling from ear to ear. He kissed Wonwoo's cheek too. Wonwoo pulled away chuckling as he felt his heart flutter. His whole face flushed. " Enough now. Let's go ". Wonwoo said walking away and Mingyu also did. He followed Wonwoo in.

The sun was already high in the sky and they had to go back and start studying too. Both of them walked in. They went to a room each and woke up all the others. They gave them all tablets and all of them started sobering up and left one by one. Jungkook, Jimin, Dokyeom, Hoseok, Wonwoo, Jun and Mingyu were the last ones left. 

Mingyu said he would get the cleaning done and then return. So he was staying back and the others were going to leave. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into the kitchen secretly and kissed him again. " Study well hyung ". Wonwoo nodded. " You too ". Mingyu smiled. " Also...... can we keep this a little low key for a while ? " Wonwoo asked. 

Mingyu's smile dropped a little and but he still nodded and smiled again. " As you like ". They all left. Mingyu stayed back and made sure everything was thoroughly cleaned. He took a shower and changed into new clothes. He locked the house and left for the dorm. He went straight to the cafeteria as the others said they were there. 

He picked up food for himself and sat down. They all chatted about how much they enjoyed and how much they are dreading the exams. They all went back to their rooms. Jungkook and Mingyu decided they would go to the other room. The 5 of them gathered in the same room. Dokyeom and Mingyu sat down to study together and the other 3 sat together. 

They studied till dinner time with only one snack break in between. They walked down and saw Jun and Wonwoo who were walking down as well. Mingyu smiled when he saw Wonwoo. " You guys were studying ? " Jun asked and all of them nodded. They started walking down. Mingyu and Wonwoo were behind. 

Mingyu secretly held Wonwoo's hand as they walked. He was very happy that Wonwoo didn't pull away. But they let go when they went in to the cafeteria. They sat down together. " What were hyungs doing ? " Jungkook asked. " I was studying ". Jun said. " I slept for a while and then played some games ". 

Wonwoo said like it was the most normal thing and continued to eat. Everyone stopped functioning at Wonwoo's answer. Jun was the only calm one. " He is always like that. He studies the before night but still scores well ". They all wanted to cry. " The world is so unfair ". Dokyeom said and they all agreed. 

Wonwoo who is amidst all this was silently eating. They finished dinner and went back. The others were paying attention to them too so they couldn't hold hands. All of them walked in but Mingyu and Wonwoo waited. Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo. " Good night hyung. Sleep well ". Wonwoo nodded. " You too ". They went into their own rooms. 

Their sweet exchanges were limited as they were busy studying. The week went by in a blink and their exams were over. They didn't have any club activities so Mingyu and Wonwoo didn't have much time together during the week. They chatted from time to time and met up during dinner if there was a chance but that was all. 

-MG

Author notice :

I don't know how I came up with the concept of exams being the light bulb for this couple. 😂🤣😭 Ugh ! But now that they are over, they will finally have the chance to be together more. 😌👌🏻

I don't know if people know the word usage of light bulb, so I will explain. 😂 It is like the obstacle that stops a couple from being together and most of the time used for a person. It is Chinese slang. I really like it. It is my kind of humor. 😂 It is a different meaning from third wheel. You can look it up for better explanation or understanding.