Chapter 41 : Task complete.

A/N : I don't know how I was so free during weekends when I started publishing and now just fully busy. 😂 Anyways enjoy the chapters.

Third person point of view

The next day they gathered again to finish the editing work. " How do we do it ? " Mingyu asked. " Like I already said you can just keep it simple. And you can have fun though. I did make a few funny ones last time ". Wonwoo said. Jungkook and Mingyu nodded. " How do we divide ? " Jungkook asked. " Two people each and two of the other ones ? " 

Wonwoo asked and the other two agreed. " I want to do Mingyu's ". Jungkook said smiling. Wonwoo chuckled. " Sure. And ? " " Jaehyun ". " You literally chose by the faces, didn't you ? " Mingyu asked. Jungkook gave an innocent smile. Mingyu chuckled and turned to Wonwoo. " What about you hyung ? " 

" You can pick two and I will do the other two ". " Then....... Seungkwan and Bambam ". Wonwoo nodded and he would be doing Vernon and Dokyeom. All of them started on their work and they gradually grew silent except for times when Jungkook or Mingyu would ask Wonwoo if they had any doubts. 

Mingyu rotated his wrists. He checked the time and it was almost time for dinner. He turned to Jungkook. " Should we stop ? We need to go eat too ". Jungkook checked the time after hearing Mingyu and nodded. " Hyung, shall we go get dinner ? " Wonwoo looked up at Jungkook. " Sure ". They all walked out. 

" I am coming with you guys ". Wonwoo said and the other two looked at each other. " Jun said he doesn't want to have anything, so I am tagging along with you guys ". " Fine. Let's go then ". The others walked in the front but Mingyu and Wonwoo were walking beside each other. Dokyeom was on the other side of Mingyu. 

Mingyu had a small smile on his lips as they walked. The back of his hand was brushing with Wonwoo's from time to time when they were close enough. Wonwoo knew it too. He was walking with a poker face, but his heart was acting weird. He was contemplating between putting his hand in his pocket or letting it be. At the end, he let it be. 

They went to the cafeteria and had dinner together. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Dokyeom sat on one side. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok sat on the other side. Mingyu would keep turning to look at Wonwoo from time to time. Jungkook noticed it. He nudged Jimin and showed him too. Both of them pursed their lips to cover up the smiles. 

Mingyu looked up and met eyes with Jungkook and Jimin. Mingyu blinked in confusion and the other two silently smiled. " You guys want any drinks ? " Jungkook asked. Wonwoo, Dokyeom and Hoseok shook their heads. " I want some cool water ". Mingyu said. " Okay ". Jungkook got up. Jimin also got up. 

" I will also come ". They both walked away. Jimin couldn't stop giggling. " I guess everyone will know even if Mingyu doesn't say anything ". Jungkook agreed. " I know right ". " They are so cute though ". Jimin said. They got the drinks and water for Mingyu and walked back. " We should stop smiling like idiots ". Jimin commented.

Both of them laughed. " I can't stop it~ " Jungkook said. " Me too ". Jimin was about to bump into someone who was getting up. Jungkook noticed and quickly pulled him back. The girl quickly apologized to them. Jimin and Jungkook did too. " Be careful ". Jungkook was still holding onto Jimin's arm. 

Jimin nodded. His cheeks turned a light pink. Jungkook smiled and held Jimin's hand. " I guess I should take better care of you ". Jungkook said making Jimin blush harder. They went back and sat down. Mingyu noticed their hands and smiled. Jimin didn't look up much from the time they came back. 

Jungkook noticed Mingyu's smile and he understood that he saw them holding hands. Jungkook shushed him and they went back to eating. Wonwoo didn't even know why he sat beside Mingyu. He wanted to just kick Mingyu down a cliff. He would keep looking at him from time to time with a smile. He just wanted to cover Mingyu's eyes. 

They all finished and walked out. This time it was only Mingyu and Wonwoo walking in the back. " Stop staring ". Wonwoo said unable to take it. " Why ? You are this good looking. It would be a pity to not look at such a nice face ". Wonwoo shook his head thinking he was hopeless. " Who taught you to speak like this ? " Wonwoo asked looking a little mad. 

" I didn't learn anywhere. It just comes out naturally when I see you ". Wonwoo sighed. " My mistake. I shouldn't have asked ". Mingyu chuckled. " If you ever allow me I want to take a photo with you ". Wonwoo was surprised. " Why ? " " Well you are someone I like..... so I want to have nice memories with you and save it too ". 

Wonwoo didn't know how to respond to that. He gulped out of nervousness. They said bye to the three and walked up to their floor. Jungkook walked in first. Mingyu and Wonwoo entered next. They sat down to finish their work and got it done. They finished it successfully. Mingyu and Jungkook cheered. " Finally ". 

" Did you upload all of them ? " Jungkook and Mingyu nodded. Wonwoo sent them and cracked his knuckles. " I will leave then ". He packed his things and Mingyu held the door for him. Wonwoo walked out. Mingyu also walked out and closed the door softly. " Good night hyung ". Wonwoo nodded. 

Mingyu smiled and stood there. Wonwoo was about to open the door but stopped and turned around. Mingyu was waiting for Wonwoo to go in before going into his own room. He looked confused when Wonwoo stopped. " Did you forget something ? " Mingyu asked looking at Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo shook his head. " Good night to you too ". He pursed his lips and opened the door and got in, shutting it quickly. Mingyu chuckled. " So cute ". He then walked in closing the door. " I guess the ones needing privacy is you guys ". Jungkook said making Mingyu roll his eyes. 

" Who were the ones holding hands ? Definitely not us ". Mingyu stressed on it. Jungkook laughed. " I was just being protective ". " And loving too ". Mingyu gave a grin. Both of them laughed. " What happened anyway ? " Jungkook asked. 

" Nothing. I just said good night and he replied. That is it ". " Ohh~~ looks like there is more progress ". Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. " Looks like it ". Mingyu smiled. Jungkook got up and turned the lights off. The both of them fell asleep.

-MG

Author notice :

Ayee~~ Wonwoo is being more responsive. 😏👀😂

Jungkook is the biggest meanie enthusiast and Mingyu is the biggest Jikook enthusiast in this book. 😂