My Unexpected Abusive Boyfriend

Hey guys, wanted to write another story. Had this idea in my head for some time. I hope you guys like it, and the story will almost always be in Katherines POV, but if the POV changes, I indicate if so! ok back to the story! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine POV

Life is so unfair sometimes, I can't believe it. I finish 10th grade in two days and it's getting hard. When I mean hard, I mean the part of realizing that I'm getting older. When I say that life is unfair, I mean that all of my best friends have boyfriends and I'm there standing like a lonely puppy. The worst thing about it, it's that I have a cush on a guy named Devon and I have for some time, but I know that he won't like me, because I'm not his type. Nothing like the girls he likes. I think the only thing that those girls and I have in common is that we're girls and that we like guys, that's about it. They have a completely diiferent style from mine. When I want to be girly, I can be girly; when I want to be in sweats and in a stupid t-shirt then I will. Again I say that we're completly different. Ok, I have to stop ranting in my head.

" Hey Kat" I looked up to see who it was and it was Devon. What the hell is he doing here?

'' Hey Devon, need something?" I said wondering why he was talking to me. Well, I do talk to him, but not on a regular bases.

" No, I was just wondering if I could do the work with you," he said and blushed. That is so adorable!  

" Ok, but I'm not doing all the work, you are too" I said as I laughed a bit.

" You have a very cool laugh" he said while looking into my eyes.

" Thanks, ok now the w,work." did I just stutter? I need to shut my head up and start doing the work.

We were in silence trying to do the work and it wasn't like an awkward silence, it was comfortble. My pencil fell, but when I went to get it my hand brushed against Devons.I automatically get my hand out of the way.

"Sorry" I mummbled.

" Hey, I heard that there is a end of the year party for our class, you going?" he asked fiddiling with his jacket. Very sexy jacket, I might add.

" Maybe, I don't know. I've never liked party's with our class." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Well if you go, there will be an open mic, you can show off that beautiful voice of yours, plus if you go I won't be so bored" I looked at him cautisiouly, why is he being so nice?

" First of all: You have friends in our class remember? You're one of the papular kids. And second of all: How do you know that I sing?"

" Yeah, I know that I have friends, but they're really distant lately and I don't know what to do. And I have heard you; when you're doing your homework on the bleachers or when you're at your looker, which is next to mine." He smiled.

Well he caught me there. This is getting weird.

" Whatever" That was my brilliant response. I couldn't deal with him and his cockiness. We finished the work. The bell rung; the day had OFFICIALLY ended. I have been waiting for this all day!

NEXT DAY :)

I woke up bright in the morning. Today was the last day and we were would have casual, because we have stupid uniforms. I picked out my outfit; it was a pretty dress with some cute gladiator flats and my wavy dirty blonde hair would stay just like that, wavy. I wasn't the type for straightners, I do have one, but I don't use it as much, it can damage my hair. For make up, a pretty bronze color for my hazel green eyes. I decided that I would go to the party after school,I had nothing to lose. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty, for the first time I've felt like that. I went down stairs and twirled for my aunts who were surprisingly there.

" You looked beautiful sweetie, are you going to the party?" my aunts asked in unsion. Why are they so happy at 6:45 am? it's to early.

" Thank you, and yes I'm going. It's my last day of school and apart from today I'll be officially a junior. I have to celebrate"

" Well if that's your only reason, then ok, I understand if youwanttobebeautifulforDevon" She said that last part very fast, but I did understand it.

I did talk to her about Devon so I get it. I got my breakfast and ate it quietly just thinking about what might happen today. I finished and went dashing to the car. We got to my school fast and from walking fast, I slipped and somebody caught me. I looked up at the person that saved me from my near death experience and it was Devon. I blushed bright red, oh how embarrassing.

He chuckled and just stood there with me in his arms. He took one of his hands to softly stroke my cheek and was STILL holding me as if I weigh nothing.

" You have to be more careful, I won't be there everytime you fall. Ok Kat?" he said with a huge grin on his face.

" I will TRY to be less clumsy , but I don't guarantee nothing." I said while still blushing.

He got closer to me and was centimeters away from his lips, I could feel his breath on my face. It took all I had to not kiss him.

" Well I do like catching you. I could catch you when you fall for me" he said looking deeply into my eyes.

" I think that I've already fallen for you" I whispered. Did I just say that?

" Is that so? I should've asked that question long ago."

Now his lips just brushed my forehead and cheek. Why is he doing this to me? Can he see that I have been deeply in love with him since 8th grade? God, I feel like Taylor Swift in her song Tear drops on my guitar.