CHAPTER 6: Ira Fancies Ahaan

Ira

I come inside my room and lock it behind me. Moving towards the balcony connected in the the room I slide down the glass door and tilt my head up towards the sky to look at the stars glistening up and let my tears flow. What could have I possibly done wrong ? Why do my own, biological parents hate me? Because I have a slightly dark complexion than my siblings and I don't fit the beauty standards?Or because I wanted to make a name for myself so I didn't take my parents help to reach my goals? Or just because I was a girl so I couldn't carry their family name?

I miss you nani.

I hear a knock at the door and getup to open it after wiping my tear stained face.

"Hey? Want some beer?" he says holding up two bottles of beer, as soon as I open the room door, probably one for each one of us. I took one bottle and open the door wider for him to get inside. "So, I didn't have a chance to ask you about your flight ?"

"Jiju I am not in a mood to talk right now"

"That's ok we will just drink and sit in silence. Come on" he says pulling out a patio chair placed in the balcony  seating himself there. I just walk up to him and pull out another chair  before sitting beside him and look up at the sky again. He holds my hand and squeezes it tight while I rest my head on his shoulder.

We sit there in silence for a few minutes before he speaks again,"You know I won't let them get you married against your will. Worse comes to worst I'll have you kidnapped from the mandap. No one will know" he looks down and winks at me.

"You know the other two would never understand how differently, I was treated, from them. They used to go out for business events you know and they would actually forget me at home. Even when Dad had some profit and he wanted to celebrate and go out for dinner, I was never included in that either. I tried so hard you know to be their perfect daughter like di, to get even 1% of the love, care and attention my siblings got but nothing I did was enough. I was just a kid I shouldn't have had to endure so much of hate from my on parents.Atleast back then I had nanu and nani but now even they are gone. What am I supposed to do?" I try hard to not cry infront of him.

"Hey, kid! You have us. I know your sister doesn't openly support you infront of your parents but she loves you just as much she loves Veer and Kairav and you have me regardless. I hate them too. I just have to bear with them because of Eka but that doesn't mean I like them and if you get along with me we could actually kidnap them and have them shipped off to some deserted island. I am sure I could do that. I will just have to pull some strings." I throw a small laugh at that.

"Nah, not right now. I want to atleast meet the guys before I take any decision.", he just nods and sits back. We both stare at the sky in silence and drink our beer. After finishing his pint he gets up and leaves after hugging me good night. My relation with him has always been of this friendly kind. We bond over our mutual hatred for my parents and our mutual love for my sister and Kairav.

I push the seats back in place, pick up the bottles from the table and throw it in the dustbin before getting into the bathroom. I take a shower and let all my worries wash off me before changing into a fresh pair of nightwear. I retard onto my bed. Closing my eyes I recall my entire day but my mind reminds me of just one paricular moment. The first time I laid eyes on him

He had a perfectly shaped oblong face with a light skin tone. The thin nude pink lips beautifully complimented his sharp jaw line. That smile he passed at me made his big dark brown eyes crease. The light stubble he had gave his soft face a rugged look  and that muscular physique he bore under that finely ironed uniform of a pilot. Woah! He could easily get any girl in his word then why would he be interested in getting married to someone of his parent's choosing? Maybe he didn't have a choice either? 

Wait why was I thinking about him? 

I am not supposed to fall for any guy. They are all the same. I mean Samar jiju was a rare jewel but given my fate finding a gentleman was like finding a needle in a haystack.

I turn to my side and let the sleep take over me.

.

.

.

.

Another update!!!

Guys, I put in a lot of time and effort and writing this story please don't demean it by not liking it. Ek click hi toh karna hai kardo bas. Aur pichle chapters pe bhi like kardo na.

Don't forget to like, comment and follow!!!!

Have a nice day everyone.