CHAPTER 5: Just a Pilot?

Ira

" So in 27 year's time, the first guy you like, you exchange numbers with him wihout even knowing him? Nice move" Ansh taunted me.

"Oh my God. No it's not what you think." he gave me a side glance while I proceeded, " he is one of the guy who's rishta my mother sent me " he stopped in his tracks and glared at me.

" Like he is your potential husband ?So you just flirted with you potential husband whose sister heard you literally cursing at me throughout the flight? Not just that you exchanged numbers with him?"

"Damn it! I didn't think like that." but wait won't that be helpful to me succeed in my plan. Obviously I can't tell that to Ansh. "Well , everyone isn't perfect right? And if they can't accept the real me it's better that we don't get together." I lie to which he just shrugged.

Not in my dreams did think that Ahaan would be the pilot of my flight neither did I imagine his sister to be sitting right next to me in the very same flight. Well I didn't even think of him stopping me. I mean I should have said no to him when he asked me out for coffee instead I gave him my number. I mean I think I just did it because I had to anyways. I just shrugg of that thought of him and collect my luggage before I meet my sister at the airport parking lot and Ansh takes a cab for his place.

"Welcomeeee!" my sister treats me with a bear hug before Samar Jiju. After which I envelove my nephew Kairav in a giant hug.

" I misshed you maashi" he says in his cute kiddish babble.

"I missed you too Jaan"

" Don't worry champ, we won't let your maasi or mamu leave for a week". Jiju says to the tiny human.

"Speaking of which, where is the devil? Didn't he get here yesterday?" to which I listen Kairav giggling.

" Yeah, he did and he is waiting for you at home with some surprise he planned." Di says.

" I just hope this surprise of his doesn't involve murdering me" I say slightly above a whisper so that Kairav won't listen.

"Shutup and get in the car." Di says patting my head while Jiju just giggles.

Samar jiju was the CEO of the famous 'M fragrance' a fragrance company owned by his family. He manages their deals in the southern part of the country from their Mysore headquarters. He and Eka di had an arrange marriage five years back. Dad had good relations with Samar jiju's father hence, a marriage of convenience. Thankfully jiju was a good man so, atleast di is happy. Me and him are very close because both of us hate my parents. Me because we know the reason and him because in these five years he saw how differentlly they treated all their children.

We reach their mansion in almost 45 minutes and I pick up a sleeping Kairav in my lap. They have a lot of workers here but they wanted to pick me up even though I insisted them to not take any trouble. One of the workers carries my bag out of the trunk into the mansion while another one takes the car keys from jiju and takes it to park.

We enter the place and settle ourselves in the living area while a maid took Kairav from my hands to his room.

"Where is Veer?" I say to no one in particular.

"Here!" veer appears out of the blue with a baking tray in his hand. I turn around to look at him with a hand clenching my chest, scared my his sudden appearance.

"Oh God! You scared me. Come here you evil spawn." I catch him by his shoulder and hug is huge figure. Veer might be the youngest of us all but he with a height of 5'11" and a well built muscular physique he looks like the eldest of us all.