Chapter Ninety-Three: Before It All

Two months later

"The girls are going out to the next town to have Ember's Bachelorette party, we get to stay here. What kind of shit is that?" Swiss said as he got dressed for the night. Mountain said, "Hey, just be happy we convinced Kevin and his wife to watch 5 ghoul kits for the night. He won't ever do it again after this, guaranteed."

"I guess you're right," Swiss said, putting his belt on, "But it still sucks they got to go out and we didn't."

"We can still have fun here and you know that. Besides, Sodo is still sober, so going to a bar isn't an option. Aether is also still sober, so a strip club is out of the question. Not many places we could go," Mountain said. Swiss sighed, grabbing a ball cap off of the dresser and putting it on, "Well, might as well not be late."

Mountain chuckled as they walked out of the room, going out into the common room. Everyone was already there, making Mountain tell Swiss, "Well, looks like we're late."

"Fuck off," Swiss told him. Aether tossed some sodas over to Mountain and Swiss, making Sodo groan, "You guys can drink, you know that, right?"

"We don't want to make you feel left out," Phantom said, popping open another soda. Sodo told him, "I wouldn't feel left out at all. I don't even care for alcohol anymore. You all can drink, I'm fine being the only one drinking soda."

"We are in this together, Sodo. Tonight is your night and we will not ruin it for you," Ifrit told him, a smile on his face. They ended up just having a movie night, watching horror movies, much to Aether's disdain. Of course, the ghouls had forgotten it was the full moon tonight. About an hour into the second movie, they all started to feel the effects. Neither of them spoke a word to each other. Ifrit was eyeing Sodo while Mountain eyed Aether. Phantom couldn't keep his eyes off of Rain. Aeris just had his eye on Swiss. He had gotten his bottom surgery shortly after Ember had Fenix, and he hadn't had much chance to try it all out yet.

Phantom ended up caving first, getting up off the couch he sat on, leaving over the water ghoul, his hand resting just behind Rain's head on the backrest while his other hand pressed against Rain's chest, pushing him into the couch as his lips crashed onto the water ghoul's. Rain immediately reciprocated the kiss, his hands cupping Phantom's cheeks with a moan. This made Ifrit end up pushing Sodo down so he was laying on the couch, his lips connecting to the others hungrily as he hovered over him. Sodo's hands went straight to Ifrit's hair, tangling into it, tugging lightly, making Ifrit groan into the kiss. Mountain ended up pulling Aether onto his lap so he was straddling it, tugging on his hair as he started kissing down his neck, leaving marks, making Aether let out a low moan.

Aeris went over to Swiss, flashing his silver and gold eyes, telling him, "You're mine."

He straddled Swiss' lap, connecting their lips, the multi-ghoul holding him in place by his hips as Aeris pushed his tongue into his mouth. Swiss let out a small whimper from the dominance Aeris was showing, his hands sliding up the air ghouls shirt, resting on his chest, Aeris breaking the kiss briefly as he slid his shirt off, quickly reconnecting their lips. Sodo and Ifrit were already shirtless, Sodo starting to try to unbutton Ifrit's pants, the other fire ghoul ending up having to help him out, starting to kiss down his neck, making Sodo whimper. Phantom had Rain laying on the other couch now, straddling him as one foot stayed planted on the ground. He already had Rain in only his boxers, feeling needy. He just had to know how it felt to fuck the water ghoul. His lips were attached to Rain's throat, leaving dark marks while the water ghoul let out small whines and whimpers.

The sounds coming from Rain and Sodo fed the other's needs. Mountain was starting to almost tear the clothes off of Aether, Aeris and Swiss were both already in their boxers, even Ifrit had gotten Sodo almost naked.