Chapter Sixty-Three: Planes

The day had come that they all were to set out on their tour. Everyone was outside of the church, saying bye to Rain, Sunshine, and little baby Dew before they loaded up into the van and started to head out to the airport. Sodo was talking with Ifrit while Mountain and Swiss tried to handle Shadow and Lang, who were proving to be more of a handful than they thought they would be. Cumulus was just watching the couple with amusement before asking, "You sure you got them?"

"Yeah, yeah, we're fine," Swiss said before Shadow gave him a small shock with his abilities, making Swiss flinch and let out a small yelp, Shadow laughed at his reaction as Swiss told him, "No, we don't shock people, Shadow."

Shadow just looked at Swiss with a big smile on his face making Swiss sigh and say, "I'll get you to get a better handle on it later and then you can so it doesn't hurt as much."

"Swiss, you can't condone him hurting people," Mountain said. Swiss argued, "Not everyone can have an easy element to master! I have all of them, Shadow has all of them, Lang is just earth, you know earth, that's easy for you. Besides, it can be funny, see?"

Swiss said, reaching forward and giving Aether a small shock on the back of the neck, making him jump and go, "Fuck, what the hell, Swiss?!"

Shadow laughed again, making Swiss say, "See, it can be funny."

"Fuck," Shadow repeated, making Swiss smack Aether's head saying, "Look what you've taught him now."

Mountain then told Shadow, "Don't follow what uncle Aether says. Definitely don't repeat anything uncle Sodo says either. Okay?"

"I heard that," Sodo called from the front of the bus, making Swiss say, "Good, you were meant to. Would you curse in front of your kits?"

"Guys, it's Sodo, he says a curse word every other word. You should know the answer to that," Ember told them, making Sodo say, "You're supposed to be on my side, what the fuck?"

"Point proven," Ifrit said, making Sodo smack his chest, immediately shaking his hand in pain afterward, "Fuck, I forgot you were fucking built like a freight train."

"Answer your question, Swiss?" Ember asked, giggling. Swiss just sighed, "You two are not babysitting."

"Wait, what did I do?" Ember exclaimed, "I'm just his mate, that's all, I can't control what comes out of his mouth."

Aeris told her, "I mean, you can. There's just a few extra steps to it."

"Aeris!" Ember exclaimed, eyes wide. Aether told her, "You know how he is, why are you surprised?"

"I was hoping you'd rub off on him," Ember told him making, Aeris snicker and start to speak, "Oh, he has-"

Aether covered his mouth with his hand, pulling the small ghoul into his chest as he told Ember, "Yeah, my influence won't do much on him now."

"You're worse than me!" Aeris spoke, the sound muffled by Aether's hand, Aether throwing at him, "I will put you to sleep and you won't wake up until we get to the hotel, do you want that?"

"Sounds nice actually," Aeris said, looking at Aether through his lashes. He knew Aether couldn't handle himself if he gave him that look. Aether simply froze and took his hand off of Aeris' mouth as he said, "Fuck off."

"Well, you see, I'm actually trying to fuck on," Aeris said, making Mountain say, "That's enough with the swearing, I don't want my kits having the mouth of a sailor by age 7."

"I don't see the problem," Sodo mumbled. Copia then looked at the ghouls from the front seat saying, "If I may intervene, I believe you all should respect the two new parents' wishes. Besides, they clearly have their hands full."