Chapter Forty-Nine: The Girls

I apologize in advance for this chapter. SOME PEOPLE just need smut to survive. You know who you are. Everyone does at this point. We are going back in time for this one. It may be shorter.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunshine hurry up!" Cirrus yelled from across the hall. The ghoulette shouted back, "Give me a second! I can't find my boots!"

"Oh, for all things unholy, ask Ember! You're the same shoe size!" Cumulus called, laughing afterward. Sunshine huffed and walked to Ember's room, knocking on the door, "Ember, do you have boots I can borrow? This outfit won't look good without them."

"Sunshine, not now, please," Ember groaned from inside her room. Sunshine sighed and walked away, peeking her head into Rain's room, "Rainbow, check in on Ember today? She's locked herself up again."

"Did she run out of Sodo things already?" Rain asked, getting out of his chair where he was drawing. Sunshine walked over to the desk, trying to get a peek, just for Rain to slam the book shut, "It's not ready yet."

"You always say that. I just wanna see," Sunshine said, pouting. Rain told her, "And you will. But not now. Plus, I saw your boots in the common room."

"Oh, shit, that's right!" Sunshine exclaimed, rushing out of his room to the common room where, sure enough, there was her red and black Doc Martens. She sat on the couch, slipping them on as she called out, "Thanks Rain!"

"What would you do without me?" Rain called back. Mountain walked in saying, "End up like me."

Swiss scoffed from the kitchen, "Mountain, you walk around without shoes by choice."

"Shoes are very restricting!" Mountain argued. Swiss just groaned in annoyance, "Wear flip-flops or something! Sandals even! But I swear to Satan if we have to go into town again this week because you walked holes into your socks again, I will end you!"

"I'll go alone then," Mountain told him. Swiss came out of the kitchen saying, "But the record store."

"Do you wanna go to the shops now?" Mountain asked. Swiss nodded, his eyes wide making Mountain sigh, "We'll go tomorrow."

Swiss's eyes brightened as he yelled, "Yay!"

"Sunshine, we are going to leave without you!" Cirrus called, walking with Cumulus to the door. Sunshine said, "Hold on, I'm coming, let me tie my shoes!"

She finished with the laces on her shies, quickly jogging to catch up with the other ghoulettes before they walked out of the door, "I'm ready, let's go."

The three of them left, going to the cars as Cirrus took out the keys, unlocking a small sedan before they all piled in, Cirrus in the driver's seat.

They soon left the church, going into town. It was late, and the ghoulettes had decided to have a night out. Cirrus pulled into a parking lot, turning off the car as they all got out, walking down the street as Cirrus said, "Food first. I'm not drinking on an empty stomach."

"Not again, you mean," Cumulus teased, Cirrus playfully pushed her, making the her laugh and say, "You were stuck in bed for days because you were scared that if you moved you'd throw up. I dont wanna take care of hungover Cirrus. It's like your hangovers last a week and it's ridiculous."

"I haven't drank like that in a while, Lussy. I won't do that tonight either. I want to have a good time," Cirrus told her as they turned a corner. Sunshine laughed and said, "You said that last time and we had to call Aether to help carry you back."

"You only had to call him because you two were just a plastered as I was," Cirrus defended. Sunshine told her, "I can at least remember the night."

"I can remember the night!" Cirrus exclaimed. Cumulus asked, "Other than walking into the bar, what do you remember?"