Chapter Seventy- Four: The Full Moon pt. 2

Ember and Mountain had moved to her room, Ember pressed up against the wall with her legs around his waist. She could feel Mountain's hard cock up against her clit, making her whimper as they kissed. He ground up against her, letting out a low moan. Ember could feel herself already dripping wet. She broke the kiss, leaning her head against the wall, Mountain immediately attacking her throat, leaving dark marks all over it as he pressed up against her. The sounds coming from her mouth were fueling his actions, making him harder by the second.

Ember quickly started trying to unbutton his shirt, just to get frustrated, tearing it off, making the buttons go flying, running her hands over his bare chest as he let out a small groan feeling her run her nails down his chest he quickly moved over to the bed, laying her down on it, pulling off his now useless shirt, connecting his lips to hers once again, pushing his tongue past her lips, making her let out a moan. He let his tongue explore her mouth as he let his hands travel up her shirt, resting just under her bra. He broke the kiss momentarily, pulling her shirt off, reconnecting their lips directly after. It was as if her lips were a drug and he was addicted.

He reached behind her, unclipping her bra, pulling it off of her, and tossing it off to the side. He reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, starting to leave marks all over her chest. Ember was already panting, partially because the kiss had left her breathless. He connected his lips to her nipple, pulling a moan from Ember. Mountain let out a groan from her sound, moving over to the other side, and giving it the same treatment. Ember arched her back, her hands tangled in Mountain's hair as she let out another moan. His hands ran over her small bump, making him pull away and ask, "You sure you wanna do this?"

"Fuck, Mountain, please, I need you," Ember told him. He asked her, "You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes, now please, stop teasing, stop talking, just fuck me," Ember begged. Mountain started to undo her jeans, pressing his lips to hers hungrily. He quickly pulled them off, his sweats following soon after. He pressed his thigh against her core making her whine as she started to grind up against it through her underwear. Mountain groaned feeling her wetness on his thigh, grabbing her face and angling it up as he deepened the kiss, a moan coming from his throat as he pressed his leg against her harder, making her moan loudly as she came.

He smirked into the kiss, pulling his thigh away. He pulled away from the kiss, tugging her panties off before immediately placing his tongue flat on Ember's core, licking a slow line up. Ember moaned loudly, her hands going straight into his hair once again, tugging on it. He let out a groan, the vibrations making Ember whine. He sucked on her clit, moaning from her taste. His tongue flicked over her clit, making her moan loudly, her back arching off the bed as she tugged hard on his hair. He pushed his tongue inside of her, his nose grazing her clit making her let out a loud moan, "Oh, fuck, Mountain."

He wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her in place as he devoured her, Ember's moans going up in pitch before she hit her high, releasing all over his tongue, Mountain moaning from the taste. He lapped up all the juices greedily before pulling away saying, "Fuck, I can see why Sodo's so obsessed over you. I can get drunk off your taste."

Ember quickly grabbed his face, pulling him in for a messy kiss, their teeth clashing as their tongues fought each other. Mountain let out a low growl, making Ember whimper, her hands going to his boxers, hastily pulling them off of him. Once they were off, Mountain wasted no time slamming into her. Ember let out a loud moan at how he filled her up. He started thrusting roughly into her, not giving her a chance to even form words. He grunted as he said, "Fuck, you feel so good. You're addicting, fuck."

Ember whimpered at his words, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. She held his shoulders, digging her nails into them, Mountain letting out a loud moan, thrusting faster. Ember's nails dragged down his chest, leaving scratches down his pecks, small dots of blood coming out of them as she moaned loudly, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."