Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Cycle

As soon as the door was locked, Ember was on Sodo, having him pinned to the door as she kissed him hungrily. Sodo couldn't complain. Having been away from her all week left him with needs only she could help with. He just didn't like the submissive position she had him in.

He quickly took control, grabbing her face in his hands as he flipped them, having her pushed up against the door. He could feel the heat coming off of her and it was making him crazy. Even her scent was different. He loved it before, but now all he could smell was her lust for him. He would be lying if he said he didn't love it.

He felt Ember's hands going up his shirt, sliding up his chest, soon prompting him to break the heated kiss and take the shirt off and toss it across the room. Her heat was making his flare. She could feel it, and neither would be surprised if the others outside could feel it too. Sodo nearly tore the shirt off of Ember, noticing she wasn't wearing a bra. He lifted her by her legs, letting her wrap them around his waist as he pressed her against the door, his lips to hers once again, her hands now getting lost in his hair.

He grabbed her ass, making her let out a small whimper, the sound going straight to his dick as he mumbled into the kiss, "Fuck, baby. I missed you."

"I need you," She told him. Sodo smirked and ground against her slightly, making her let out a needy whimper as she tugged on his hair. Sodo let out a soft moan at the feeling, letting his lips attach to her jaw, going down the side of her neck. Ember whimpered once again, "Sodo, please."

"By the sound of it, you'll last a while on your cycle," Sodo mumbled into her shoulder, biting down lightly, Ember let out a whine as her head leaned back against the door. Sodo carried her to the bed, laying her down as he asked, "How many times will I make you come tonight, baby?"

"Please, Sodo, just fuck me," She whined, getting impatient. Sodo tsk'd as he moved his hands down to her sweats, palming her through them as he told her, "Where's that little defiant girl from the phone calls, hmm? The one who swore up and down she could dominate me?"

"Long gone," Ember told him, bucking her hips into his hand, making him move his hand away and tell her, "Gone? I don't know baby. I was excited to see you try."

"Sodo," She whined, one of her hands creeping down her body, wanting to touch herself. She knew it wouldn't give her any relief, not until she had Sodo, but she just wanted to come at this point. She was overly sensitive as it was being on her cycle, but the fact that Sodo kept teasing her wasn't helping.

Sodo took her hands and pinned them above her head, making her whine again as Sodo pressed his erection against her heat as he said, "Who's in charge here then, baby?"

"You," She whimpered. Sodo smirked and said, "That's a good girl."

He slid her sweats and underwear off of her body, pressing his tongue flat up against her heat as he gave her a lick, making Ember moan loudly, arching her back. Sodo chuckled, "Damn, the cycle makes you so sensitive."

He didn't let Ember get another word in as he licked her again. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders, her ankles hooked together as she tangled her fingers into his hair, trying desperately to pull him even closer. Sodo looked up at her, watching her eyes roll back as he ate her. She gave his hair a hair tug, making him moan against her, the vibrations making her hips jolt as she gasped.

Sodo took her clit into his mouth, sucking on it, making Ember cry out his name in pleasure. He pulled away from her clit, kissing her inner thighs, giving them small nips, which made Ember start to beg, "Please Sodo. Please don't tease. I need you. Please just fuck me."

"Begging for me and I didn't even have to ask? Oh, baby, you really are desperate," Sodo teased. Ember whined, "Sodo, pleas- ahhh!"

She let out a loud moan as she felt one of his fingers enter her. Sodo smirked softly, slowly pumping his finger as he said, "You'll get what you want, love. Let me enjoy you for a second. It's been a week."