Chapter Seven: Truth Or Dare

Early update as an apology for no update tomorrow so you guys get 2 chapters in a day. Hope you enjoy this one!

----------

A few days after the show, we were back in the church. Sodo had gone back to having his normal attitude with me. With my new found confidence from being on stage, I started fighting back more, not wanting to keep taking his shit.

Of course, the remnants of that night laid heavy on my mind. How Sodo acted around me when on stage. How he came up behind me and played the guitar. Simply thinking about that moment gave me butterflies. I didn't understand why he, of all people, would make me feel like that. But the thought of his chest on my back, how gentle he was when he spoke to me. He didn't even try to touch me other than his chest against my back.

Another thought on my mind from that night was how he actually had a somewhat civil conversation with me when he was teaching me how to throw the picks. He actually complimented me on my playing again, on stage. Not to mention the heat I felt when I held his hand during the bow. Everything was confusing me. I didn't understand why he was making me feel this way.

I sighed, leaving my room as I walked down the hall and knocking on Swiss's door. He soon swung it open, smiling at me, "Hey! What's up?"

"I need to talk to you," I told him. His face immediately fell serious as he let me in. Closing the door behind him, "What's up? You okay?"

"Yes. No? I don't know," I told him, taking off my mask and putting it on his dresser as I ran my hands through my hair. He took off his mask as well, walking over to me, "What's going on?"

"I don't know. I've never felt like this," I said. He held my shoulders, "Felt like what?"

"See, its different when you touch me, I don't feel anything, why does it feel so different with him," I said, still not getting to the point. Swiss shook me lightly, "I have no idea what your talking about, be clearer."

He let out a small unsure laugh while I sighed, telling him, "Sodo."

"You gotta say more than that," He told me. I got out of his grip, walking across the room saying, "Just Sodo. As annoying as he is, as much as he gets on my nerves and I want to strangle him despite him probably enjoying that, I can't get him off my mind."

"Can you elaborate more maybe?" Swiss said softly. I sighed once again, "You remember when he played my guitar on stage."

He simply nodded, allowing me to go on, "Everytime I think about it, I feel a fluttering in my stomach. When he held my hand for the bows, there was an indescribable heat I felt. Hell, even when he played some of his solos or when I just looked at him, I felt so mesmerized by him that I just don't get what's going on. He was so different on stage. More gentle."

"Are you sure that's what you felt?" Swiss asked. I nodded, "I can't stop thinking about it. And now he's back to being a dick, which I don't want to deal with and it's so frustrating, it's so hot and cold at the same time and I feel like I'm being thrown in a loop."

"Look, I can't tell you anything that you don't know or you can't figure out. That's something you have to do yourself. I can push you in the right direction, but that's about it. We do have game night tonight, maybe we can figure something out then?" Swiss suggested. I shook my head, "No, your right, I gotta figure it out. I have to before this becomes something I can't handle."

"Maybe it's in the book, try that out," Swiss offered. I just shrugged, giving him a wave before putting my mask back on and leaving his room. I walked down the hall, feeling a pull as I walked past Sodo's room, making me falter for a moment. I chose to ignore it, walking down the hall towards the library.