Prompt 38

Hey, yal.... I'm back for a hot second. I had the time and motivation to get one of these done since it's been a bit. I did some editing too, so the titles to Prompt 1 and 6 aren't in word form anymore. I don't know why I didn't fix that sooner.

Anyway, I hope you guys are all good. I also hope you like this and that it's decent enough. It's been a hot second since writing Solangelo, but I've read and edited some of the old prompts. (Who else read the Sun and the Star in less than 48 hours???) So I don't think this will be too terrible.

(A couple weeks later and we're finally done! Also, half unedited so sorry if it's bad)

Third Person

Will was just sitting down for his lunch break, he had a salad Kayla got him from the Pavilion, when the infirmary doors burst open. Will was on his feet behind the front desk in seconds, but paused to take in the scene in front of him.

"Leo, put me down, damn it!" Nico di Angelo squirmed in the arms of Leo Valdez's. Leo ignored the son of Hades, along with the annoyed looks from the other campers and jogged over to Will.

"He passed out in the Training Arena." Leo said, nodding his chin to the boy in his arms.

"I'm fine, Valdez, but you," Nico glared daggers at Leo. "won't be." But gave up on fighting his way out of Leo's grip. "You better not sleep tonight."

"Nico," Will started, moving out from behind the front desk. "I love you, but please." Nico turned his glare to his boyfriend in reply. Will turned his attention back to Leo. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I was just talking with Piper when one of the new campers from my cabin came running, saying someone needed help." Leo tried to explain, but explanations weren't his thing. Why would the kid decide Leo would be the one to bring Nico to the infirmary? He always meant well, but responsibility also wasn't his thing.

"Hmm," Will hummed, trying to sense what was going on. He couldn't tell, though, with all of what was going on around him. "I can't really examine you here. Come on." Leo followed Will to a back room, still carrying Nico.

"Set him there," Will pointed to the bed with his chin while he grabbed thermometer, water, and washed his hands. "You're all set, now, Leo. Thanks."

"Yeah," Leo waved."Bye guys!"

"What did you do?" Will asked, exasperated, and felt his boyfriend's forehead.

"Hey! Why do you think I did something?" Nico protested.

"You come here like three times a week. Your always up to something, Neeks. And you haven't really used your powers in a couple of days, right?" Nico huffed, but nodded.

"No, I haven't." He thought for a second. "Well, I did summon a skeleton to chase one of the newbies away from the last waffle this morning, but, other than that and yesterday, no."

Nico had shadow traveled from his cabin to Will's for a date yesterday, instead of walking the fifty feet. He had had to sleep for about a half an hour before they could start the movie on Will's old DVD player.

Will rolled his eyes. "Really? That kid must've freaked." Nico nodded, a smile finding his lips. Will shook his head, smiling too. "I kinda wish I could've seen, though..." Will had been in the infirmary since six to start the long day of taking care of campers. He grabbed a granola bar to eat on the walk from the cabins. "Anyways, open." Will pointed at Nico's mouth with the thermometer.