Prompt 17

Oh! I'm alive!

Sry I haven't updated, I have been trying to finish the stuff for this book that I've been working on but that's taking a while so here is a short little one shot. "Late nights"

Will

I sat on our couch, Nico curled in my arms. Top Gun was playing on the TV. When I learned Nico had never seen the movie earlier that night, I gave him a pillow and forced him to watch it with me. I'd seen the movie at least 10 times already, but I didn't mind watching it again. Especially if I got an extra date with Nico this week.

I picked up my phone from the coffee table and saw it was almost midnight. I didn't have work the next day so I just settled in for the last 15 minutes of the movie.

"You ok?" Nico whispered. I looked down at his pale face, peering up at me from his spot in my arms.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, smiling. He nodded, apparently satisfied, and snuggled closer to me, letting out a small sigh. 

I kissed the top of his head and just looked down at him fondly. He had immediately focused back on the television, his eyes barely blinking, his black hair was messy, and poked in all different directions. His hands played with my fingers, subconsciously, as my arms were wrapped around his small frame.

"We have to go to bed soon." I whispered a couple minutes later, my lips brushing Nico's hair.

"But I'm comfortable." Nico whined, tilting his head to look up at me again. I kissed his cheek.

"I know, but we can't just stay up all night. We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, toothpaste ." I stated and started to slowly get up.

"Nooooo!" Nico whined again, turning around in my arms and wrapping his arms around my neck. "Stay."

"Nico..." Laughter tied in my tone as my voice trailed off. "Fine. Five more minutes." I offered.

"Ok..." Nico whispered, his attention already back on the movie. I laid back on the pillows and cushions. Nico turned his head on my chest, making himself comfortable again.

"You such a child, you know."

"No."

"Yeah," I poked him softly on the shoulder. "You're a childish adult, but you cute."

"I am not cute," Nico turned his head and rested his chin on my chest. "I am the ghost king. Fear me."

"Never." He huffed, glaring at me and I resisted the urge both to laugh and/or kiss him.

"When do we have to go back to camp?" Nico asked. We helped Chiron sometimes by training the campers. I taught healing and Nico went over sword fighting with the occasional help of Clarisse or Percy.

"This weekend, but we don't have to go tomorrow so we have to go Monday instead." I whispered, my lips brushing Nico's right ear.

"So we can stay up late?" He asked. I laughed.

"It's already 12:00!"

"So?"

"Di immortals." Nico took that as a yes and cuddled back into my chest. I turned a little so I could kiss his cheek. "We are going to be exhausted tomorrow morning." I stated.

"It's already tomorrow."

"You know what I mean, Di Angelo."