Prompt 19

We were supposed to be done with this by now, but we can blame mental health for that! 👍 love depression and anxiety... and the fact that school is starting in 3 days which is not helping.  Also I realized if u search up otp prompts and go to images... u can find absolutely adorable stuff.

 3rd Person

3rd Person

Will and Nico were walking through Central Park to get away from the craziness called high school. They weren't together (yet) even though it was so painfully obvious they liked each other. Just not obvious to them. Will had been wanting to ask Nico out but he just couldn't figure out how.

"Hey, you wanna get food?" Nico spoke up, stopping for a second to look up at the taller boy. Nico secretly had a crush on Will, though he would never admit it, and thought of him as cute and dorky. He glanced at his golden curly hair, practically glowing in the sunlight, thinking of running his hands through it.

"As in...?" Will's question trailed off. Dare he hope Nico liked him back and was asking him out.

"Well... I'm hungry and I wanted you to come get food with me." Nico replied, slightly confused. What did Will mean? Did he think I was asking him out?

"Why? Do you wanna go on a date?" He joked, trying to test his theory.

"Maybe..." Will said, trying to contain a shy grin.

"I-" Nico stuttered, blushing. "T-then it's a d-date."

"Are you... blushing?" Will smirked, fangirling inside that he, William Solace, was going on a date with a Nico freaking Di Angelo!

"What? No! C-Come on." Nico defended grabbing the blondes hand and tugging him to his favorite café.

"Did, I- William Andrew Solace- get the ever-stoic, hardcore, badass, Son of Hades, Nico Di Angelo, to blush?"

"It's- it's cold."

"It's September. Totally, it's so cold." Will thought for a moment. "It's not because I'm telling you, your face freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is, too" He winked at Nico. "Also, you're still holding my hand."

Nico blushed harder, but didn't let go of his hand. "N-No. I-" his voice cracked as he stuttered through a flustered "comeback". "I'm cold. And we're on a date I'm going to hold your hand." He huffed and Will just laughed and brought Nico's hand up with his to kiss it. Nico's neck and face were completely red now and he avoided the other's gaze.

"Come here." Will chuckled and enveloped him in a side hug. "Oh my gods, you look like a tomato!"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"I do not!"

"You do!"

The two lovesick boys bickered like little kids, but they didn't realize they were getting closer and closer until their faces were mere inches apart.

"I-I do not." Will took this opportunity to lean down and kiss the shorter Italian boy.  "Yes you do." He whispered when he pulled away slightly, but still close enough that his lips brushed Nico's and his breath tickled the other boy's face.

"I do." Nico admitted sadly as Will laughed, leaning in to kiss him again.

Look at me being consistent!

It's not gonna last long. I'm sorry this had no plot but it's basically midnight and I'm half asleep. Love u <3 thx for reading and if school is starting soon for you, good luck :)