FAMILIAR TALES

Somewhere in a far away land, a shadow runs through a village with glowing blue touches everywhere until they made it to a temple. The figure in a hood placed their hand on a seal, breaking it along with some chains blocking the door. They take a glance behind them to see if they were being followed before entering the blue touch temple.

A door opens up to reveal a room with a bottomless pit before tiles suddenly floated down, creating a path to floating pieces of woods circulating in the centre of the room. The hooded figure made their way to them, each one showing they had gold writing written on them. The hooded figure scearches through the tablets before grabbing one with the name written on it.

Sun wukong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The peaceful and noble city of megapolis . . . Was being under attack by a giant two-headed snake as the people screamed and ran for their lives.

The snake hissed/roars before lunging down at three old ladies calmly doing Tai chi in the park, the impact it made sending people flying away. Once the smoke cleared up, the women were still dancing as the snakes giant fangs were revealed to be impaled into the giant golden staff of everyone's favourite monkey boy.

"Good morning, ladies". MK gretted the three old ladies with a smile.

"Morning, Mk".

"What a sweet boy".

Mk draws his attention back at the snakes and shrinks his staff, making them bit hardly into their teeth. The delivery boy smirked, pointing his staff at them before it got bigger as it went the snake flying through the city before hitting a skyscraper. Meanwhile, Mk was doing a silly face as he took some fan selfies with the giggling grandmas. Just then, he heard familiar cackling and looked up to see the gold and sliver demons on top of the skyscraper.

"Monkie kid! It's your worst enemies, jin!".

"And yin!".

"THE GOLD AND SILVER DEMONS!". The brothers finished with one of their signature poses in front of a billboard with mk's face on it that they drew on as the snake got back up.

Mk gasp before narrowing his eyes and quickly got into his delivery tuk-tuk as he started it to drive through town while avoiding some vehicles on the way using his staff.

The snakes roared and jumped into the air, combining themselves into a giant pair of celestial golden scissor.

"With our legendary golden serpent shears, we'll give this city a nice little trime". Yin started.

"But our job's gonna cost extra! And the only colour we've got is red!". Jin finished as the two of them began their evil laughter that echoed through out the city.

"Oh, that's some bug scissors". Mk said before screaming as his ride stumbles due to a green jet flying past him at high speed.

"Anything else! Literally try anything else, Mk". Mei laughed from inside the jet before zooming off while mk looked offended.

"Hay! I'll have you know that this baby's got loads of miles left in her". He patted his tuk-tuk and it ends up bracking down for the third time this week, making him groan.  "Oh man!".