MACAQUE

It was just another peaceful day in megapolis city and at pigsy's noodle shop, everyone were just minding their own business. Tang was eating noodles, pigsy was in the kitchen cooking noodles, mei was on her phone, sandy as there too but he was just drinking tea, and min was just leaning against the counter, looking board.

These days, working just seemed boring without mk around, considering he is always training with monkey king now, but she missed hanging out with the dork. But he has duties and so does she, but at least she gets to see him every night and they have a little chat section, mostly because they're next door neighbours.

Suddenly, a loud roar was heard from outside the building, alerting everyone.

"What was that?!". Mei asked, before everyone rushed outside to see a giant purple monster attacking the city as the people ran away.

Pigsy acted fast and quickly held out a wooden spoon and charges at the monster.

"No! Pigsy wait!".

The monster just used one of it's tenticles to grab the pig and slam him hard against the ground

Min gasp. "Uncle p!". She growled at the monster and transformed before leaping towards the monster.

"Min, wait!".

Min ignored mei's protest as She avoids a tenticle aiming for her and began running on it towards the monster. She summoned her flute and play a note that made a ball of gold energy appear at the edge of the flute. She lets out a battle cry, swinging her flute like Thor's hammer and aiming at the face of the beast. But before she could make contact with it, she felt one of it's tenticles wrapped around her ankle.

"Oh no".

She realized she let her guard down and was wide opened before she was thrown away, flying to the groun, but before she could make contact with the ground, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her, catching her bridal style.

She looked up at her saviour, who happened to look like monkey king, but different, mostly Because of his black fur. Min stares in awe when she realised he was the Six-Eared macaque from her uncle's stories.

The dark monkey lands on the roof top of a building and used one hand to carry the half-demon(considering he was like super strong) then held out a glowing purple staff with spikes on the other hand. Using the staff, he creates a gust of dark wind that sent the monster flying away into a distance, vanishing.

Min continues to look in awe. "Woah . . . Ahh!".

Macaque drops the girl on the floor, before she stood up and glared at the older male.

"Hay!".

Macaque smirked. "Sorry about that, princess. But it was the only way to get you to stop drooling over me".

Min rolled her eyes, the princess nickname sounding a little familiar in the background. "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. As if I would drool over someone like you. You may be good looking, good looking, but so not my type". Maybe it was butt pain talking, but she does not trust this guy.

"Oh really? Too bad, princess". The monkey said sarcastically.

"Yes! Monkey king!". The two turned to see mk, who slips and falls off the building.

Min gasp. "Mk!".

Macaque turned to leave but stopped when a excited mk got in front of him.

"That was awesome! I can't believe you came back to-". Mk gasp when he realised he wasn't talking to monkey king. "Ooh . . . This is awkward. You're not monkey king".