THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)

Fire, somke, destruction. That was all megapolis is right now. You could even hear the crys of people dying.

"No". Min muttered, horrified by the sight of her home.

A faint cough was heard and min turned around, only for her eyes to widened in shock. Her friends were all fallen to the ground and they weren't moving.

"No! You guts! Mei, yang, pigsy, sandy, mk!".

She ran over to them and knelt down next to mk and took him in her arms.

"Mk!"

The boy opened his eyes a bit and coughed.

"W-why?"

He closed his eyes for the last time.

"No, no, no, no, mk! You can't go like this. Who did this to you?".

Tears escaped min's eyes as she held the now dead boy tightly in her arms.

"Who did this to all of you?".

"You did this to him. To all of them".

"W-who said that?". Min gently placed mk down and stood up to turned around to see where the voice came from but found nothing but a destroyed city.

"You did this because it is your destiny".

Min turned around again but found no one. She then looked up and saw a dark figure in the shadows on top of A building.

"My child".

The figure revealed they had red eyes befire coming into the light, revealing themself as a woman. She has white skin and prominent cheekbones. Her hair is white and a part of it was tied into a bun while the rest of it is straight and loose. She has magenta lips and medium blue eye shadow. She was wearing a black dress with purple around her upper waist, Gray designs at the sides, and white long sleeves, a white chaestplate with one row of rib bones at the bottom and a gold half circle at the centre, as well as sharp purple shoulder pads.

It was Her, the woman from min's dreams she hasn't had in a while.

Min gasp in surprise. "It's you".

"You Destiny is being fulfilled, child. Embrace it, and accept that this is who you are". The woman said.

Min shook her head. "No. No! This . . . This can't be. I would never do something like this!".

"Look at your hands, child".

Min hesitantly obeyed and gasp at what she was seeing. Blood.

"Those are the same hands that killed everyone in this world. Including your friends".

Min couldn't believe it.

"No".

She then looked from her bloody hands that led a trail to her bloody friends on the ground, to which she slowly started backing away.

"This . . . Is impossible".

"Either you like it or not, you must accept your destiny. If you don't, your destiny is coming for you".

Min hit something behind her and turned around to see herself in demon form. She opened her eyes to reveal they were blue and soulless, and began to growl.