DUMPLING DESTRUCTION

Min sweeps behind the inside pigsy's noodles as she listens to music on her headphones, ignoring mei taking pictures of mk as he mops. She then felt a tap on her shoulder before she removed her headphones and looked at her uncle tang.

"You need something uncle tang?". She asked.

"Well I just thinking you and I could spend some time together, you know, like a father daughter bonding trip, or a uncle-niece bonding if that's what you're okay with". Tang said, a nervous smile on his face.

"A bonding trip? Really? Well i-". Min stopped when she heard mk screaming, making her to look at him and saw him acting weird like he was looking for something or someone, but really he was using his golden eyes of truth.

"You feeling alright, kid?". Pigsy asked, looking at the monkey boy with confusion, along with tang and min, while mei was more focused on her phone.

"Monkey king?". Mk questioned, seeing said monkey in some sort of spiritual telegram.

"Hay, there you are, bud! Oh good, you're not dead yet".

Mk looked surprised by that, as monkey king wiped some sweat away from he forehead.

"That's a relief! Hay, has flare been taking her tuliza?".

Mk ignored that question. "Dead?". He begins to check his body, much to his friend's confusion. "What! What's happening to me!?!? Is this what dying is like?".

"Is he . . .". Pigsy asked, to which the others shrugged.

" Pfft! Relax, a little telepathic communications never hurt anybody!"

"I heard that!".

Monkey king smiled nevously. "Anyway, everything is fine!". He turns back to look at mk. "Well, mostly fine. So listen, we got a bit of a problem".

"Uhhhh . . ."

"What is that?!". Cried a woman outside the noodle shop.

Mk looks outside and gasp but falls to the ground when the others rushed outside as well and pushed him down. What they were all looking at was a giant flaming dumpling falling from the sky.

"What in the . . ."

"Is that a . . .

"Giant dumpling?".

"As delicious as it is, terrifying". Tang drools at the sight of the giant dumpling.

"So yeah, me and the boys got into a bit of a food fight up here in the celestial realm, anyway, long story short, I need you to handle the tiny itty-bitty giant dumpling before it falls to earth and destroys everything!". Monkey king explained, much to mk's surprise.

"What?! How am I supposed to do that?". He asked, as sun wukong scoffed.

"Ahh, you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out! I probably got something that can help you back at my place. Anyways, I gotta go, believe in yourself and you can do anything. Okay, byeee".

"Wait but i-".

Wukong disappears.

"Message from monkey king?". Min asked, looking from the giant dumpling to mk, who nodded.

"Yeah. Alright". He  puts on a serious face as the gang huddled up. "This will undoubtedly be our most perilous mission of all time. A journey, to the room where monkey king keeps all his junk to fine uhh, something, to stop a celestial dumpling from destroying the world! And there's only two people".

Mk placed a hand on Mei's shoulder. "With the smarts, the bravery, and the heroically awesome hair to be my wingman and accompanist on this misson of certain death!".