BENCHED

The gang continued their drive inside of T.E.A. Min was playing a soft note on her flute, while mk was busy drawing.

"So, what're you doing mk?". Mei asked, looking at some of his finished drawings until wukong, who was floating on his cloud, yanked it from her.

"Just doodling". Mk said.

"Looking good, bud". Monkey king said, as mei tried to yank the pictures back from him.

The king then turned to min. "That's a nice sound you got going on there, flare".

Min stopped playing her flute and smiled. "Thanks. It's just to keep me relaxed until we get to the place of my suffering-i mean, it's so relaxing!".

She quickly went back to playing her flute, hoping no one payed mind to what she said. Luckily for her, tang spoke up, coming over to look at mk's drawings.

"Oh. Did you do any drawings of me, Mk?".

"Yeah, they're over there". Mk pointed to a bin in the back that was filled up with crumbled drawings of tang, much to his surprise.

"I didn't like how any of them turned out. It was hard to make you look, uh . . . Cool. You know, you'd get it".

Tang got over to the drawings and picked up one to look at it before turning to mk.

"What?! But I'm like the coolest guy you know".

Min frowns at her uncle's sad expression. "I still think you're pretty cool, uncle tang".

She smiled, as tang have her a small smile back. "Thanks, sweetie".

"Hay, guys!". Sandy called, gaining everyone's attention. "Land ho!".

The gang looked over at the front seat and were in awe at the city that layed before them.

"Woah!".

"Wow!".

"Oh!".

Unlike everyone else, min didn't look to please about the city.

"Heh. Hadn't changed a bit". Wukong smirked.

'I doubt that'. Min thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong frowned in the cramped space he was in inside the subway train the gang were in as he wore sun glasses and a hoodie to disguise himself.

"Okay, maybe it's changed a little".

Min barely paid attention to any of this as she did her best to hide her face from the public.

The gang finally made it to lantern city.

"Hmm. So if this map is correct, the last ring of Samadhi should be around here somewhere. I mean, that looks as good a place as any to look for-".

"C'mon, uncle tang". Min grabbed her uncle as they followed the others off the train.

They made it to a local marker as wukong starts searching for something.

"Alright. I remember throwing the ring around here somewhere". He said.

"I thought you hid it". Mei said.

"Yeah, by throwing it into the crust of the earth were no one could find it. Keep up, dragon pony girl".

Mei gave him an unamused look.

"Is there some kind of festival on?". Mk asked, noticing all the decorations that were hanged around the city.