THE DEBUT FOR MIN!!!

Midnight in the city of megapolis. Eh, that's not important, but this is. Way off at the outskirts of time was a clear opened space. Looking closer we see a hooded figure floating in midair, as theirs clock swayed along with the cool night breeze.

Way behind them, another figure appeared out if thin air. But they were blue and looking lifeless, only having glowing white ears with only one aim. To kill the hooded figure. Immediately the blue dummy longed at the hooded figure who continued to stay where they were, totally unfazed with the dummy about to attack them.

But just as the blue figure's fist was about to make contact with their head, the hooded figure revealed to have a white paw with claws as they effortlessly caught the dummy's fist, which sent shockwaves busting out. The hooded figure have the fist a tight squeeze, instantly making it disappear into dust.

But there was no time for a break just yet as more of the blue dummies appears, each if them surrounded the hooded figure.

At this point, the hooded figure was obviously smirking, as you could ready hear the song 'Live your life' playing in the background.

Mi-ya-hee
Mi-ya-ha
Mi-ya-hoo
Mi-ya-ha-ha
Mi-ya-hee
Mi-ya-ha
Mi-ya-hoo
Mi-ya-haha

Immediately some of the blue dummies charged at the hooded figure, but they just stretched their neck to the side until it made a crack while casually floating to the left. They then floated to the right as more came charging.

Mi-ya-hee
Mi-ya-ha
Mi-ya-hoo
Mi-ya-haha

Before the last one could pass by, they grabbed the dummy by the leg before using it to hit more dummies coming their way, which destroyed them all.

You're gonna be a shining star
In fancy clothes and fancy cars
And then you'll see
You're gonna go far
'Cause everyone knows who you are . . . are

So live your life, hey!

The hooded figure grabbed two blue dummies before raising her hands with force, smashing them into each other and the explode into dust.

Hey, hey, hey
No telling where it'll take ya
Just live your life
Hey, hey, hey
Just, we did it again, homey

As more blue dummies charged at the floating figure, they continued to smirk pretending to retreat as they flew away.

'Cause I'm a paper chaser
Just livin' my life
Hey!
My life
Oh!
My life
Hey, oh!

But in reality the hooded person was flying towards more dummies coming forward. The hooded person then proceed to go up as the dummies followe in twist and turns.

Once they were sure they where at a high enough point, the hooded figure spread out their arms letting gravity take places as they summoned a familiar flute in her hand. And immediately once they dummies were close enough, they were each getting turned to dust by the flute casually hitting them like in a video game.

My life, just livin' my life
Hey, oh!
My life, my life
Hey!
My life
So, just livin' my life
Hey, hey, hey
Just live your life

Now they began to have a little fun casually destroying all the blue dummies. But as they forth them off, the hooded figure was unaware of one if the dummies coming from behind. Or at least that what they wanted it to think. Before it could even comes close to attacking them, it was immediately sliced into half from behind. A part of it's body slide a little before it disappeared into dust.