SHADOW PLAY

It had been a few days after min's encounter with the small fox spirit. Turns out her name was trixx and she's kinda min's spirit animal slash trainer or something. Which was why she's been taking min to a magical arena to learn more about her fox powers, and so they don't risk hurting anyone during training.

And it turns out, one day in the real world is like five days in the arena world, which was why it's been up to thirty days since min started training and she's been improving a lot

And it turns out, one day in the real world is like five days in the arena world, which was why it's been up to thirty days since min started training and she's been improving a lot. But she still has the scar on her cheek problem. Luckily tuliza pops up when ever she needs it.

It's only been six days in the really world and she's missed a lot, along with mk, so the gang decided they should all hang out. Which was why they were at a place called shadow play at the moment.

"I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages!". Mk exclaimed excitedly, as pigsy gave him a odd look.

"Uh, kid. This ain't a cinema". Pigsy said.

"It's a shadow play. With puppets". Tang added.

"Wha? Puppet? No! I thought we were seeing kung-fu monkey cop the movie!". Mk shows everyone a poster of said movie.

"Uh, check the back". Mei suggested, as mk did as he was told and frowned, seeing that they were right.

Min chuckled. "Oh relax. Shadow plays are just as interesting as movies. They're way more realistic". She said, while mk puts his poster down.

"Oh, mei, min, isn't that the guy who gave us that weird key". He asked,spotting the creepy smiling mayor in the back.

"You mean the magic key that can unlock anything? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is him. I'm also pretty sure that he's still not actually the mayor". Mei exclaimed, as the three teenagers gave him suspicious looks.

"That's because he isn't". Min muttered, glaring daggers at the mayor, who caught sight of them and waved at them.

"Hellooo! Ho ha!".

Tang looked freaked out while mk nervously waved back, and min continued to glare.

"Well that's not creepy at all". Tang said.

"The point is, whatever we're watching you've earned a break, kids". Pigsy said to mk and min.

"You have been training super hard, and min's been disappearing lately. I can't remember the last time we all just hang out together. I miss this". Mei exclaimed.

"So was sandy just busy or . . ."

The teenagers ignored the scholar.

"What are you talking about? We hang out all the time". Mk exclaimed, as min crossed her arms.

"Six days isn't that far away, mei". She said.

"Huh-uh girlfriend. It's always monkey king this or fox training that or some scary sceleton thing that's with you lately". Mei exclaimed, crossing her arms.