❤MIN BIO❤

Name:MIN

Meaning: clever/nimble

Age: 17(She's a year younger than mk and mai)

Gender: female

Likes: music, going fast, karate, hanging out with her friends, relaxing, meditating, drinking tea, playing video games.

Dislikes: demon bull king, princess iron fan, red son(sometimes) Demon bull clones, spider demon, lady bone demon, being a damsel in distress, the mayor, macawue, others thinking she's evil or doesn't fit right in, evil people.

Personality: kind, courageous, enthusiastic, loyal, passionate, brave, playful, serious.

Species: half human, half fox-demon.

Voice actress: tara strong.

Powers/ability: super speed, flight, can sence good and evil inside others, can summon a flute she uses to control things(It's temporarily, only until she learns how to master it), she glows a bright yellow and her eyes turn red when she gets strong emotions or when she wants to turn to her fox demon self, can heal herself within seconds.

Appearance:

(Her normal clothes)

(Her work clothes)

(When she transforms to her fox demon self)

Background: min was born in lantern city where her life was a wreck. The first time she opened her eyes when she was a baby, her parents were in shock when the saw the colour of her eyes, which were bloody red. Due to this, father hated her, thinking that she was a demon. Her mother, on the other hand, loved and too care of her, thinking that she was special.

But growing up, min's life only got worst. She barely had any friends because all the kids thought she was wired for the way her eyes would sometimes turn red, which ended up causing her to always get bullied.

Once when she was 15 years old, she was on her way back from the market with some groceries when she stopped by some bullies that attacked her. She was already used to the builling and beating up, esspecaly since her wounds would always magically heal itself up seconds after the bullies leave her alone. But they crossed the line when one of the bullies took off her hairpin her mother gave her. Min's head was lowered as she felt her blood boil and a unusual tingling feeling. She slowly lifted up her head and requested for her hairpin back, to which the bullies laughed and scoffed, saying that the demon girl is suddenly acting tough, before one of the bullies was suddenly punched in the face, sending him flying backwards as he made contact with a wall. The others bullies were surprised by this before they growled and decided to attack min, who easily ended up beating them of due to her sudden power. When it came down to the last bully, he shrieked in fear and threw the hairpin on the floor, breaking it into pieces before running away yelling min was a monster.

After calming down from whatever just happened to her, min fell to he kneels and gathered the pieces of her hairpin before she began to cry. Not soon after, it began to rain, which made her to quickly put the pieces of her hairpin inside her grocerie bag and run towards the direction of her home. When she got home, she met her mother on her kneels sobbing, making min to quickly rush over to her side and tried to console her mom, who told her that her father left them for another woman. Min had mixed feelings about this. On one hand, a tiny part of herself was happy that her father left because he never showed any love or concern for her and her mother, on the other hand, she was heartbroken because of the current situation her mother was in and her dad left her for being different from other girls. Seeing her daughter's sadden expression, min's mother hugged her and told her that it's not her fault, which caused min to bust unto tears, thinking that it's all her fault her life was like this, but of course she didn't say that out loud to her mother.

Days later, min's mother announced that she would be staying with her uncle tang in megapolis city. At first, min was against it, but she eventually gave in when she realised that there was nothing worth staying for in lantern city and she could start her life afresh, plus she was already a city girl so it wouldn't be too hard to find her way around town.

After packing her bags and saying goodbye to her mom, min let for megapolis, where she ended up making friends with a monkie king tale loving noodle delivery boy, a hyper descendent of a dragon girl, a short-tempered owner of a noodle shop pig, and her story telling noodle-eating uncle of course. And from that day, min's life changed for the better.

Author note: I do not own monkey kid but I do own my oc.

I won't be able to post chapters until probably next week, so hang in there.