DUPLICATION

Min was starting to get a little worried ever since she had that dream. The woman, the fox, destiny, what could this all mean? There is no doubt that she'll ask monkey king about it later, but for now she had her hands busy.

Since mk isn't invincible anymore, she had a plan. The plan was that for a whole month, mk would work during the day at pigsy's noodles while she took night shifts. So in the day time when he's done with work, he and min could squeeze in some training sections for both of them to get stronger and master their powers together. Min's fox demon powers vs mk's monkie kid powers.

So there min was, waiting on the roof top of the apartment building while resting on the railing. She then spotted pigsy's food tuk-tuk driving over to the noodle shop below the building.

"Mk!". She called, spotting said boy in the driver seat. "Yo mk! up here!".

Mk looks around for the caller of his name before looking up and saw min waving down at him.

"Oh, hay mins!". He smiled and waved back.

After parking the tuk-tuk, mk made his way up to the roof to meet with min and the two begun their training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since their training started and min was starting to notice mk's behaviour lately. He's hair's always messy, his clothes were looking rough, he smells horrible like he hasn't taken a bath in days and he looks messed up.

She's tried suggesting that maybe they should take it down a nouch but he always waves her off by saying "Na, now give me your best shot", but she never bought his positive reply. So she decided to let him rest for the day.

She was currently in her room, sitting on her bed with her phone in her hands. She was about to call mk to let him know he could rest for the day, when suddenly a knock was heard on the front door. She got off her bed and walked over to the door and opened it, only to find mk there.

"Oh, mk! You're here-". Min was cut off by a very excited mk.

"Hay min's! How are you? That's great! C'mon we've got training to do!". Mk grabbed min's hand and yanked her out of the building to the roof top, where he let go of her.

Min took a second to stand up straight due to the wobbly feeling in her legs thanks to mk. She then gasp when she saw the whole roof top.

 She then gasp when she saw the whole roof top

"Woah!".

"I know! It's great right?". Asked mk.

"Yeah, how were you even able to do all this?".

"It wasn't that hard really. Plus it was worth it seeing that cute smile of yours".

Min blushed. "Uh, thanks. Now let's start training". Min got in a fighting stance as mk nods and does the same.