TIME TO BE WARRIORS

"No, no, no! This can't be happening!". Said a emperor, as he ran down the hall of his palace before opening the doors to reveal the outside world where lightning was seen striking the ground, creating giant icicles.

He stared in horror at the sight before turning around and saw a smirking woman and guang xuming by her side.

"You two! Ivory lady, kitsune! What is this madness?!".

"My child and I have merly done as you instructed. While you were preoccupied with lesurly activates, I attempted to business". The woman exclaimed, as the emperor glared in disbelief.

"What? Business?! This is an uprising!". He felt a presence behind him and turned around to find his chief of war a.k.a the fake mayor. "You! Seize these traitors Now!".

He turned to the chief of war in shock when he refused his order.

"You'll find that your chief of war takes his orders from my mistress now". Guang xuming smirked.

"You . . . You've been planning this from the beginning, haven't you?! To work your way to the top, to over throw me". He then turned to the mayor. "And you! You helped them?! Traitors! Deceivers!".

"We did no such thing as deceiving, my Lord". Xuming said.

"That is right. We we came into your service, my attempt was to aid and perfecting this world. But you and your advisers have shown me how little you cared for the interest if mortals and animals". Ivory lady exclaimed, glaring at the stunned emperor.

"M-mortals? Animals?".

Ivory lady had her hands behind her back as she began to levitate.

"I've seen it countless times before your maker existence. I've witness city's rise and fall, and my own child almost dying".

She turns into a old man.

"I've seen the world suffer famine, disease, war and endless terboil. An eternity of needless pay".

She turns into a old woman as she appeared behind the terrified emperor.

"I thought if I help someone with real power, guided you to be better, I could make a true difference in the world".

She pops up in front of the emperor as a young girl.

"But I now see the only true way to create the perfect world . . ."

She finally transforms into her true form. The lady bone demon.

"Is to start with a clean slit".

The chief of war and guang xuming walked over and stood on both sides of lady bone demon as the emperor backed away in fear but ended up falling down.

"Please! I beg of you! I-i make you my chief advisor and your daughter will live in luxury. Riches beyond your widest dreams! All you could ever disire! You'll work for nothing!". The emperor begged as whispers were heard and smoke surrounded them.