TO CATCH A LEAF

A alarm clock rings before a sluggish arm turned it off. Min yawns as she wakes up from her sleep. She got off her bed, got into her fuzzy slippers and did a few stretches. She then made her way to the bathroom and went over to the sink. She grabbed her toothbrush and poured some toothpaste and brought it to her mouth. That was when she took a look in the mirror.

"What the?".

There in her reflection in the mirror on the wall, she was in her kitsune transformation.

"How did this happen?".

She fiddled with her red hair and ears a bit before trying to turn back to normal but strangely she couldn't.

"Hun?".

She tried again but the fox form wasn't going anywhere. It eventually became frustrating as she let out a low growl in annoyance. Moslty because of her scar. But what made things worst was when her alarm clock went off and showed that she was five minutes late for work, to which her eye twitched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the worst case of hiccups I've ever seen!". Pigsy exclaimed.

So apparently mk has the hiccups and they can cause earthquakes.

"How's it happen?".

Mei cacually slidedover to the shop owner and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"So remember how you told mk not to enter that meatball eating contest?". She asked, chuckling nervously as pigsy slammed his fist on the counter.

"Under no sacustantics, yeah". He replied.

Mei showed pigsy a picture of mk's face full of meatballs and a chef standing next to him.

"500 *hiccups* beef balls in 5 minutes. Yeah, boy!". Mk hiccups, sending him crashing into the ceiling.

"Yeah, we think that they might have been cursed". Mei said, showing her ready to hunt and kill look, as mk hiccups and the screen cracks to reveal the chef was purple demon with pointy ears and glowing red eyes.

Suddenly, the doors opens and everyone look to see min entering the shop but she was wearing sunglasses, a scarf covering her hair and a coat.

She chuckled nervously. "Sorry I'm late. Things got a little . . . surprising".

"No worries, kid. Mk's hiccups have been making everything surprising all morning". Pigsy said, as min looked a little confused and raised a brow.

"Hiccups?".

"Yeah. That meatball eating contest we went to yesterday? Turns out they were actually cursed". Mei exclaimed, showing the younger girl the picture on her phone of MK and the demon chef as mk fell down from the ceiling.

"So good, though".

"So they've been making mk hiccup all morning".

"Cursed meatballs? Oh dammit!".

"Min, language". Tang scolded, going back to eating his bowl of noodles.

"What's wrong?". Mei asked min, who sighed.

"So at the contest yesterday, I got curious and tried a meatball, and now this happened".

Her tails came out and took off her disguise to reveal her fox form to the others.

"And the worst part is that I can't control them!".

She grabbed a tail and tried squeezing it in hopes of it poofing away but it didn't, making her sigh in defeat.