REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN PART 2

After getting all the ingredients needed for the antidote and escaping from a few spider demons, the team have now regrouped in sandy's drone in the skies as they looked at the stuff they got from the celestial realm.

"So . . . What now?". Tang asked, his brow raised.

"We find a place to lie low, make the antidote, and save everyone". Mk except, to which min smiled, glad he was back to his confident enthusiastic self, while red son was not.

"Ugh, you're back to your disgustingly, enthusiastic self. What happened?".

Mk smiled. "I got a new power".

Everyone looked surprised by this.

"Really? What is it?". Min asked, curious to know what the new power was.

"The power . . . Of self-reflection".

"Whoa!" His friends were impressed by this, while red son looked away in disgust.

"So! Where we headed?". Mei asked excitedly.

"Set a cours . . . For flower fruit mountain".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team made it to flower fruit mountain as red son finished drawing a spell on the ground.

"I, red son, will find the powers of the celestial artifacts with the spider queen's own venom, save my father, and refugee the world as I see fit".

MK, min and mei were amazed by this.

"Wow bro, that was awesome!".

"Yeah, red son, it was amazing!".

"Such a good hero speech!".

Red son got annoyed by this. "Villien speech! And perhaps my best of all time!".

Min snapped out of it and playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay, so what do we do now, guy?". Pigsy asked, his hands on his sides.

"We do nothing! I add the ingredients in a very precise order. You wouldn't understand". Red son said, as mei deapeaned at him.

"Uh, there's only three more ingredients, red boy".

"And I already chucked them in". Mk chucked the pearl, peach and pills into the antidote, much to red son's surprise.

"What?!".

"You're welcome".

The antidote busted out golden energy that pushes everyone to the ground, coughing.

"Mk!". Min glared at the monkey boy for his carelessness, before she, tang and mk go over to check the now golden colour antidote.

"Whoa!"

"Ooh, I think it worked". Tang exclaimed, as min smiled.

"That's great! . . . But what do we do now?".

MK looks at the furnace and placed his hand on it. "It's time to take this fight back to the spider queen and end this nightmare once and for all".

"How? Those spider ain't just gonna line up for a sip". Pigsy said, crossing his arms.

"And even if they did, aren't we forgetting about spider queen? She defeated the monkey king!". Tang added. "How are you . . ."

"We'll find a way!". Everyone turns to min, who smiled at mk. "Like we always do, right?".

MK nodded. "Right".

Everyone smiled at this, all ready for battle.

"We'll, I might have an idea". Sandy spoke, gaining everyone's attention as he pulls out a remote from his beard and pressed the button, making an upgrade to the drone.