THE END IS HERE

Mk drives back to megapolis while hearing music as the demon bull clones stalk him. He parks the tuk-tuk in front of pigsy's noodles.

"Hey-yo! Guess who's back from h8s training with monkey king?"

Mk froze when he sees the bull clones snarling at him. one of the bull clones lands in front of him and roars, making mk to scream. Sudden, pigsy's food truck rams in the bull clones, sending them flying away. Mk then sees his friends in the food truck, wearing their dystopian outfits.

"Guys! Ooh-ho-ho! You look so awesome!". He commented, because Noticing that something was missing. "Wait, where's min?".

Suddenly, a dead bull clone falls to the ground in the midst of the group. A whistle was then heard, making them to look up at a roof top where a hooded figure was seen. The person did a few flips on other buildings before landing next to the group.

"It was aiming an attack on you guys from above". The person removed there hood to reveal on one other than min in her dystopian outfit, also in her fox form.

Mk could already feel himself blushing at the sight of the girl

"Yeah. So, uh . . . Some stuff happened while you were away. Got kind of intense". Mei exclaimed.

"And bloody". Min added, using her thumb to wipe away some oil( robot blood) from her face.

"But I left you with one of my boys!".  Mk said.

"Oh, he's been super useful . . .". Tang said sarcastically, looking at a clone mk on the passenger seat.

"I don't know what to tell you, guy". The clone said, before exploding into golden energy.

"So what happened?". Mk asked.

"Well, after you left-".

Tang clears his throat, interrupting his niece. "If you'll allow me? Hmm".

Min groans and rolled her eyes at her uncle,  who took 9ver story time.

"Well. After you left, the bull clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful then before. We believe it's all the back to the demon bull king himself. Mk . . . He's conquered everything".

Mk looks surprised,  before groaning and puts on a serious face. "Where is he? Where's DBK?".

"We're not sure. But there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain". Sandy exclaimed, he and the others looking at a building-like mountain from a distance.

"Then there's no time waste. Let's go!". Min flew off towards the mountain with a head start as the others followed in the food truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang made it to the flam8ng foundry entrance.

"All right, what's the plan?". Sandy asked, as mk looked nervous.