ON THE RUN

Min sips on her cup of tea and sighed in satisfaction.

"Thanks, uncle sandy. Tuliza taste way much better in tea form".

Sandy held a tray with a tea pot on it and smiled at the girl.

"That's the power of tea, min. And I'll be sure to be giving it to you until we find a cure for your scar".

Min smiled. she was glad to have such caring friends. No, Family. Sandy then frowned, noticing something.

"By the way, min, when do you think you're gonna change your sweater".

"Huh?". Min blinked, before looking down at her oversized green sweater that had rips on the it from the fight against LBD. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. To bad I didn't pack before we went on this journey. But, oh well, I'll find something on the way. I'm gonna meet the others back in the dock if that's okay".

"Sure". Sandy said.

Min nodded before getting off her sit inside the control panel and got back to her friends just in time to hear tang finish translating what he was writing in his book.

"Now, any chance of hope lays in the hands of a monkey, a half-demon and a kid who wishes he was a monkey".

"Mr tang? Would you quit it?!". Mk glared.

Pigsy grabs the book from tang, making him to gasp dramatically as he dropped his pen.

"You've been reading your diary out loud literally all day! You're bumming everybody out!". Pigsy exclaimed.

"Hay! It's not a diary! I'm writing the next chapter". Tang said, before showing the book that was now magically back in his hands. "And very well too, if I might add".

"Huh?". Pigsy looked at his bookless hand in shock.

"Hay, as long as he wrote down that while bit with me fighting Nezha and getting this bad boy, then we're good". Monkey king laughed as he held the map in his hand before mei tightened the bandage around his head, making him to yelp in pain for moving around too much.

"I mean, the bit with the omelette thing was pretty cool". Mk commented.

"Yeah, right? That was totally cool". Wukong chuckled. "Okay. Gather around everyone, it's monkey king story time!".

He spreads the map on the floor as everyone gathered around to look at it. Wukong winched in pain as everyone looked at him in concern but he shrugged them off.

"So, I know what happened back there kinda sucked".

"Mega sucked". Mei deapeaned, as wukong did finger guns at her.

"Mega sucked. But the old great sage had a trick or two up his sleeve".

Pigsy scoffed and rolled his eyes as wukong gave him a long. He was about to speak when the ship went through rough winds as everyone falls to the ground. They noticed the map was flying away but mk quickly caught it and spread it back on the ground then Wukong placed a metal bar on it to keep it from flying away.

"Right. So you were saying something about looking for a weapon?". Min asked.

"Yep". Wukong smirked cacually, making pigsy to glare at him.

"And did you find it?". He asked.

"No!". Monkey king simply replied, to which min gave him a disbelief look. "But this map is going to help us track it down. It's called the samadhi fi-".

Tang cut him off, entering fanboy mode. "The Samadhi fire!!".

Wukong deepened and pointed to the grinning tang. "Yeah, that. The most powerful force I've ever seen".