BAD WEATHER

It's been a week since the rise of DBK and things have sailing smoothly. And speaking of sailing, the gang are currently relaxing on sandy's boat. At the moment, min and her uncle were sitting on the couch watching TV, as one sips on tea and the other on noodles.

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on . . .".

Min chuckled at the news report about mk before she looked over the couch to see said boy showing off his staff to a impressed mei.

"And I was like, "stop there, Damon bull king". And DBK's all like, "you can't stop me! I'm crazy!", and then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!". Mk stabs the staff on the ground and it causes water to leak out.

"Uh oh, looks like sprung a leak, mk". Mei exclaimed, as mk panicked.

"Oh jeez!".

"You gotta learn to be more careful with that thing, and to stop being so cocky". Min said, walking over and placed a hand on the leak as her necklace glows before she removed her hand to reveal the leak was gone.

"I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!". Said a angry pigsy that had his arms crossed.

"Oh, piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone ". Said a cacual tang, before mk rushed over with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody".

"Look out!". Cried the voice of sandy, as everyone looked up to see a crate that snapped lose from the chains.

Everyone quickly moves out of the way except for mk, who got crushed by the crate, making everyone to panic.

"Kid!"

"Mk!"

Mk suddenly emerged out from the crate. "I . . . Am . . . Invincible!".

Min anime dropped at this, while the others sighed in relife, except for a excited mei.

"Yeah!"

"Look, mk, just cause you got the monkey king's powers and all, it don't mean-". Pigsy went wide eye along with tang and sandy when they saw mei with a bazooka, making them to gasp.

"Mk! How about . . . This?".

Min immediately got up with a worried look. "No! Mei, stop!".

Mei ignores her and launches the bazooka missile towards mk, before explosions took over and left behind smoke and a pile of rubble that a unharmed mk suddenly popped out of.

"I am invincible!".

Min looked ready to explode but sighed, letting this roll off her back. This is her life now and she needs to get use to it.

Pigsy sighs. "Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-". Pigsy was cut off by a excited mei.

"A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!".

"No, what I was getting at-".

"To the sae-crate . . . Base!". Mei opens a elevator, as mk, tang and sandy looked at it in awe before everyone enter the surprisingly very tight elevator that took them to the bottom. "Welcome to our new team base!".

The room consisted of awesome cool vehicles, weapons, a slushy machine, and a monkey mech video game.

"Mei, when did you make this?". Mk asked, looking at the place in awe.