DESTINY FULFILLED

Before min's fist could hit mk's scared face, macaque came in and pushed the girl away as mk fell back. Macaque struggles as the two tried pushing each other. Min threw macaque into the air and flew after him, leaving mk to deal with monkey king, but he'll be fine. Hopefully.

In the air, min aimed a punch at macaque, who quickly caught it with both hands but struggled to hold it,  thanks to her newly given bone demon powers. She threw her other fist, and macaque had no choice but to catch it with his other hand. She stretched out both hands before kneeing macaque in the gut really hard, causing him to spit out some blood. Min then gave him a round-house kick,  sending him crashing into a boulder.

Macaque groans, wiping his mouth. "Someone's been working out".

He didn't get time to react when min came at him at high-speed and pushed him into the boulder. She then began punching him through some more boulder until he crashed to the ground. He tried to fly away but min grabbed his tail and began slamming him on the ground, left to right. She did this repeatedly before she swinging  him around and let him go crashing into a huge icicle.

Macaque groaned in pain as he gritted his teeth and held his arm. "Min, you have to stop this!".

He quickly jumped hopped on top of the icicle just as min punched where he once was, bracking the ice and making macaque leap a few feet away from her.

"This isn't who you are!".

Min came at him, but he tried his best to avoid her hits and kicks.

"Look, i know you're probably mad because of how I've been treating you and that I refuse to accept your friendship".

Min punched him in the face, sending him a few feet away to the ground. He managed to seat up as he rubbed his chin.

"But now I do!".

His shadow clones appeared and quickly pinned the posses girl down, as macaque got up and approached her.

"I've now seen the errors of my ways. Friendship isn't something you just get whenever you want, it's something you earn. Just like the way how you had hope for me, I have hope for you. Fight it min, please".

He got one knee as he looked down at min with a concern look.

"You're a good person with a good heart. And I know that I don't have the right to say this but . . . If you could ever find it in your heart . . . Forgive me".

Min stopped struggling to break free from the shadow clones as her blue eyes stopped glowing and surprisingly a small smile formed on her face.

"I forgive you".

This surprised macaque before a grin came across his lips, thinking he might have gotten through to her. Boy was he wrong.

Min started grunting and screaming as she slowly and surprisingly started getting up, despite the weight of the shadow clones, much to macaque's surprise as he slowly started backing away.

Blue light began to crack out of the shadow clones before they all exploded as a bright light enveloped min while macaque shields his eyes. He slowly removed his arm from his face and his eyes widened as he gasp at what he saw.

"Oh no".

There stood min with a whole new different look and with the scepter of night.