NEW ADVENTURES

~Centuries ago~

At flower fruit mountain, the ancing worries were gathered around a table for a fist. DBK's laughter filled the air before banging his fist on the table.

"Such foolishness". He said, catching his breath before looking at Sun wukong. "Now tell them what you said next".

The monkey king got on top of the table and took a deep breath. "You dare insult me, you old cad? I shall henceforth be known as the great sage equal to heaven! I will muck out your phony stalls no longer! Monkey king out!". He dropped a banana dramatically, instantly making the sneakering gang burst out laughing.

"Wukong, we're to believe you have the jade emperor such slip?". Asked a giant white elephant with goldentusk, also know as yellowtusk.

"Well, I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea. They're calling it the Havoc In Heaven!". He once again acted dramatically before falling down.

An other immortal being that looked like a bird chuckled at his monkey friend. "What an insolent little chimp you are". He said, before a familiar black monkey chuckled as well.

"You're going through with this?". Macaque asked amusingly.

"Correction". Wukong layer on the table cacually while drinking from a gourd and burps before popping up next to the shadow monkey with an arm wrapped around his shoulder. "We're really going through with is, like always! Monkey bris getting in some cheeky mischief"
Wukong giggled leaving him along while macaque sighed.

"Look, wukong, I get you're excited l, I do, but crossing the jade emperor's gonna have consequences and . . . You're not listening". The dark money deepened at his monkey brother posing as the jade emperor with a bunch of bananas on him while DBK laughed at the scene, making macaque sigh once again.

"You always were the most cowardly of the bunch, macaque". Golden wing peng exclaimed l, earning the dark monkey's attention. "Slimming around in the shadows like a rodent. Well I, for once, am dom4 squabbling for scraps".

"Indeed". Yellowtusk nodded his head in agreement. "The jade emperor and his followers have ported long enough with no regrets for those they rule".

Demon bull king clutched his fist. "The realm is well overdue for a new leadership, and I think we all know the best for the job".

The immortal beings shared smirking and knowing looks while wukong beamed excitedly, thinking tgey were talking about him.

"Aww, when you become such a big sweetheart?". Monkey king playfully punches the bull king on the shoulder, which seemed to offend him.

"Not you!". The bigger being yelled at the wukong, sending him away. :a true leader should be big, strong and handsome. Like Azure lion". He gestured to said person at the other end of the table, much to his surprise.

"Yes. Huh. Azure would look perfect on the throne". Peg said, he and yellowtusk agreeing with the bull demon. "An ideal figure hear indeed".

Azure lion laughed as he stood up. "I'm flattered. Truly, but if it were not for sun wukong bringing us together, I . . . Without you, non of this would be possible. Your courage to stand up to the celestial hoist had inspired us to finally take a stand. Yo make a true difference l in the world. Not only that, but you have a fellow maiden a scone chance when no one else would. I'm just a little disappointed that she's asleep instead of joining us now. But none the less, I could think of none other more suitable to lead us on our conquest than you, brother". Azure lion exclaimed with a smile, esspecially at the excited look the monkey king had.

"Yes!". Peng yelled, before everyone laughed.

"Alright, if you insist". Wukong daofs with a calm face, but Every one could see that he was over the moon as he sat back on his seat before glancing at macaque who has a scowl on his face, esspecially at the thought of the certain maiden which wukong could tell. "Relax, but! When this is over we'll be back here basking in the sun, getting fat on fruit for the rest of . . . Well, forever! Like we always wanted". He reassured his monkey brother, bringing a small smile to macaque's face before he chuckled.