IMPOSSIBLE DELIVERY

Min hums to the beat of the music she was listening in her headphones as she mops the floor while ignoring mk about to get a scolding from pigsy.

"Hey, uh . . . Mk! Ya mind explaining to me why I have . . . Two hundred orders of noodles that haven't been delivered yet?!". Pigsy yelled, as mk chuckled nervously.

"I thought Mr tang was gonna do it".

"Distraction! That's your greatest weakness, mk. You need to follow through on the task at hand. Understand?". Pigsy turns around to see mk on his phone.

"Huh?".

Pigsy throws a spoon at mk and he falls to the ground. "That's it. I'm done. It's over. Pack your bags. You're out of here!".

Mk gasp. "What?! Give me another chance? Please! I . . . I can do better!". He pleaded on his knees.

"Hmm". Pigsy's ring tone goes off and he pulls it out of his pocket to answer the call. "Uh huh . . . Uh huh . . . Of course . . . Right away". Pigsy things up and sighs and turned to mk as he grunts.

"Fine. One more chance! But if you slip up even a little bit . . . Well . . . The delivery bot nine thousand is surprisingly affordable!". Pigsy shows mk a picture of the delivery bot nine thousand on his phone and chuckled when mk yelled "No!" In horror.

"I'm not gonna let you down, pigsy. I'm gonna have to focus like I've never focused before!". Mk prepares to leave the shop until pigsy clears his throat, reminding him of the noodles as one falls down.

Mk laughs nevously and takes the noodles before rushing out of the shop. Pigsy sighs in frustration.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh, uncle p?". Min asked, taking off her headphones.

"Nah, the kid's got to learn how to focus on his job some how". Pigsy replied.

"Hay, how about I help out by delivering some of these noodles for you".

"No min, you can't. You've been working hard all day and that deserves the rest of the day off".

"Thanks uncle p, and I will, but can't I just help to deliver at least just one order, please". Min gave pigsy the sad puppy eyes, to which he sighed in defeat.

"Alright. But just one order, okay?".

Min nodded. "Okay". She grabbed one of the noodles before running out of the noodles shop with her skates that were randomly on her legs, along with her protection gear of course.

She put her headphones on and began to skate down the sidewalk.

Eventually, she delivered the noodles, so here she was now, back in her normal clothes and still skating through town. Loud crying was suddenly heard, making min to turn to see a little boy holding a cone and his ice cream was on the ground. Min scared over to the boy and patted his head in a comforting way. She smiled as the boy stopped crying to look at her and she raised her index finger, telling him to wait a moment.

She transforms and run off. And In a second she came back and handed the boy a new ice cream cone, much to his delight as his eyes lit up. Min patted his head and skates away. Along the way, she decided to do a few good deeds, like helping a old lady cross the street, helping a kid get their cat down a tree and help water someone's garden.

After all of that was done, she decided to take a little break, so there she is now, sitting on a park bench and drinking some cheese tea. She then sighs in satisfaction.

"Look out!".

Min turns her gaze to a little girl that looked like she was out out of control on the skates she was wearing. The 17 year old quickly stood up and caught the girl just in time before she crashed into the cement pit she heading for.