COOKING WITH CHANG'E

Under the moonlight sky, the gang were camping. Well it's not really camping of you have a TV but whatever. The gang didn't care.

Min finished roasting two marshmallows on a stick and blew on them to cool them off. She then noticed wukong eyeing them with sparkling eyes. She smiled and offered one to him, which he gladly accepted. He eat one and hummed in delight, making min giggle before she enjoyed her own.

"Okay, so, whoever made this map needs a lesson in how to draw good". Mk exclaimed, looking at the map funny.

Tang stopped his writing on the Samadhi ring was was holding and looked at mk. "One: judgy much. And two: what do you mean?".

"None of this land marks look like anything! Like, okay. Debatbly this one where we got the first ring and element looks like DBK's fortress. And this beautifully rendered mountain range looks like some sort of lantern city".

Min chocked a bit at that lantern city part, which did not go unnoticed by wukong as mk continues.

"But tell me, what the brick is this one supposed to be?!". Mk points to a place in the map that look led like the sky, a bunny and the moon.

"Would you guys shush?!'l". Pigsy snapped, before turning back to the program he was watching on TV. A TV show called "cooking with chang'e". As chang'e herself winks at the audience while holding a whisk.

"Hello everyone. It's wonderful to see you down there. I've missed you all so much! Welcome to my home for another night of 'cooking with chang'e'".

Pigsy laughs in his cooking with chang'e merchandise as he waves his flag around. Mk, min and mei sweetdrop at this.

"Tonight, I'll be revealing the secret to baking the perfect moon cake".

Chang'e winks as she held up a moon cake.

Mei rest his head against her hand that rested on her lap, looking at the scream. "Huh. I'm not gonna lie, she's uh, bit younger than I thought she'd be".

MK spots something on the program. "Uh, does that thingy look kinda familiar?".

Min looked closer and saw that he was right. "Yeah. If I didn't know any better, it kinda looks like a-".

Pigsy shushed all of them angerly before going back to writing the recipe down in his notebook.

Mk gasp and shoved pigsy away. He held out the map close to the TV before yanking the Samadhi fire from tang.

"Hay!".

MK brought the ring against the screen with the map and gasp in realization.

"Guys, look! There! It's one of the rings!".

He pointed at the ring inside the screen.

"The second ring of Samadhi is in chang'e's kitchen?". Pigsy asked, rubbing his injured head.

"It looks so. That also means the next element for the scepter of light". Min grinned in excitement.

Tang adjusted his glasses excitedly. "Do you know what this means?!".

Everyone looked up at the sky.

"We . Are . Going . To-".

MK gasp as his eyes lit up. "The celestial realm!".

Everyone groans at his stupidity, before min smacked his head.

"No, you idiot! Think back to when red son said the same thing when we were fighting against spider queen!".

Mk rubbed his head before gasping in realization. "In space?! We're really going to space this time?!". He asked excitedly, getting in min's face.

She blushed a bit and nodded.