Chapter 1

Y/n pov

"Y/n what happened? What's in Russia? Where is everybody?" Peter asks with a worried expression on his face. "Hydra got to them. I'm their only chance of getting them out. There's a safe house that we'll be safe in for now." I tell them. "You mean we right?" Peter asks. "Yeah what about us?" Morgan adds. "No. You two will go nowhere near the facility." "Why not? We can fight! Besides I have my web shooters and I have on my Spider-Man suit," Peter protests.

"I'm not letting you guys get hurt. Now there will be no more discussion of this. Do I make myself clear?" I say a little bit harsher than intended. "Yes," they both respond in unison. Suddenly I hear the alarms go off. I dart to the cockpit to see what's wrong. "shit," I breathe out. The gas is empty. Meaning that we have to land the plane and walk the rest of the way to the rendezvous point. "Buckle up. We need to make an emergency landing," I say over the coms.

I go to land the plane but I start to lose control. "HOLD ON!" I yell, hitting a bunch of trees. I try to pull up but it's no use. We end up landing with a hard thud. Giving me whiplash. I quickly unbuckle and go to the kids. "Are you two alright?" They both nod and unbuckle. "What do we do?" Morgan asks. "We walk, it'll be long but we can make it there before night fall," I explain. I open the door to white snow. "So this is Russia? It's pretty," He says.

I go to the closet and grab two jackets and hand them to Peter and Morgan. "What about you?" Morgan asks. "I have this one on," I say. I'm wearing the winter coat that Hydra gave me. It's laced with elk and reindeer fur. I toss them each a pair of boots and hats. "Put these on too," I tell them. I grab an AK-47 and extra ammo. I swing the gun over my shoulder and put the extra ammo in a bag. Along with it is a first aid kit, some clothes, knives, and my suit.

"Alright, it's about a twenty five mile walk. And telling by the sun I'd say it's eight," I inform them. We walk out of the plane and make our hike. After about 2 miles I look over to Morgan who's dragging her feet and shivering. "Come here Morgan," I tell her. I bend down and take off my coat and wrap it around her, leaving me in nothing but a black tank top. "What about you?" She asks with worry. "I'll be fine. Besides, your lips are bluer than the blue berry jam my mother would make and you're shaking." I tell her with a smile.

I pick her up in my arms and carry her. After about ten miles in I can tell that Peter is exhausted. "Let's take a quick break," I say, putting Morgan down. I go into the back pack and pull out a water jug and hand it to Peter. "Here, drink up. We still have fifteen miles to go. And telling by the sun we only have about four hours till dark. Meaning it's about twelve." After about ten more minutes we continue our trek through the woods. After about an hour and a half it starts snowing.

I look over to Peter who is struggling to keep up with me. "Peter, come," I say, now feeling the cold get to me. "I'm sorry," He says with chattering lips. "Hop on my back," I tell him. "But Y/n-" "No, get on. I know this place. You aren't well enough to carry on. Now hop on my back," I tell him. He does as I say and we start walking again. After about three hours the cold is starting to get to me. My hair is starting to freeze and it's getting harder to breathe. I look down to Morgan who is resting peacefully against my body. I look to see Peter, his cheeks and nose are red, and his lips are purple. "Almost there," I tell myself even though we still have about five more miles.

The snow has gotten heavier and the temperature has to be around -20. Finally, the cabin. I put Peter down and hand Morgan over to him. I open up a little compartment in my arm and pull out a key. I open the door and rush the kids in. They're both blue and shaking. I take off my boots so as to not track snow everywhere around this little place.

"Wait here and take off your boots," I tell them. I go to open up the old rotted wooden door and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on as warm as it can get. I light up five candles and I walk back out to them and kneel down. "Ok I need you two to get in the shower but leave on your underwear," I tell them. "It should be warm. I'll be in a little bit with boiling water," I add. They both make their way into the candlelit bathroom.

I go over to the fire place and start to make a fire. I put down some logs and paper in the den. I then grab a blow torch and put it in lock and set it so it will help heat up the fire. I go over to six different heaters and plug them into the wall and turn them all on full blast. I go to the kitchen and grab a tea pot and fill it with water. I put it over the fire to start boiling it. Once it's ready I go into the bathroom and hand it to Peter. "This will help warm you up. Poor it on the floor away from your feet and around the walls. It should help warm you two up," I tell them then leave.

I exit the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "This is all my fault," I sigh. I go to the kitchen and go into the cabinets and pull out four cans of roast beef hash, along with two cans of diced tomatoes. I wish I could give them more but we need to savor our rations. I look over to my medal arm and see ice forming on it. After about another fifteen minutes Peter and Morgan walk out with towels I gave them.

I currently have food over the fire and blankets on the mantel. That way they can be warm. I walk over to my duffel bag and pull out two long sleeve thermal shirts along with sweatpants. Which are way too big for Morgan but it'll keep them warm. I hand it to them and tell Peter to go into the bathroom to change, while I help Morgan change into her stuff. This is all my fault.

Well peeps, chapter two episode one! What do we think?