7

I trekked through the jungle, swatting at the mosquito that won't leave me alone.

Darius grunted as he pushed long grass out of the way and swatted at a mosquito. Those suckers seem to be everywhere.

The was a snapping sound and we all turned around as we screamed. "Sorry, I stepped on a twig," Ben said.

"Ugh come on man!"
"Well there goes two years off of my life."
"You done gave me a heart attack!"
"At least it was you who stepped on a twig."
"I should have stepped on you!"

Darius sighed. "It's ok Ben. We're all on edge," he said. "And lost," I said, spinning in a small circle, my arms spread out. "Yeah, we've been out here for a while now. Darius, you sure we're still headed towards the park?" Sammy asked. "Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Brooklynn said, walking towards Sammy. "Sammy didn't steal your phone. No one stole your phone!" Yaz said, pushing Brooklynn away. "Can we PLEASE stop talking about phones!" I yelled, getting annoyed. "You guys! You guys, you guys, you guys! Could you all yell at each other quieter," Ben whisper shouted.

"My fellow campers. Chill," Kenji said, walking backwards towards Darius. "What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material..." He started, earning him a blank stare from everyone while Yaz and I rolled our eyes. "I'll do it," he continued, "And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius." Kenji put an arm around him. "Huh?" Darius said, confused and concerned. Kenji and Darius turned away from the group. Brooklynn looked at me while I just shrugged. They finished their side conversation and Kenji stood next to Brooklynn.

"So, which way Darius?" Kenji asked. Brooklynn rolled her eyes. "Please, you're just trying to cover up the fact you're lost too Mr. VIP," she said, glaring at Kenji, "None of us know where we are!"

"I know where we are!" Darius exclaimed, "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock!" He started running and we all followed him. "I thought this place looked familiar," he said, "I remember the fence."

Darius pushed aside a bush and we were all in shock. "The broken, ripped down fence," he added. "That means... that means Toro is out here... with us," Ben whimpered, hiding slightly behind Sammy. "Now we have to deal with Indominus and Toro," Darius said, "Hold up, how do you know about Toro?"

"We all know about Toro. Kenji told us, like, the day after it happened," I said, crossing my arms. Darius gave Kenji a cold glare making Kenji nervously smile. "In my defense, me saving Darius was super cool," he said. Darius sighed.

"We know this enclosure is due North of the main park. So, if we keep going that way, we'll hit the visitor's center," Darius said, "We're sure to find Dave and Roxie or someone else there in charge."

"Yes! Exactly what I was thinking as leader. Which I am. Follow me!" Kenji said, leading the group. "Hey leader! North is that way," I said pointing my thumb towards the opposite direction Kenji was walking. He quickly turned around. "I knew that," he said.

"I don't think finding an adult I going to help. A terrifying, camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan," Ben said. "Ben, I know it's scary but this is Jurassic World. Dealing with dinosaurs is what they do," Darius said, trying to reassure Ben. "They didn't deal so well back at their first park, did they hmm?" Ben said.

"Everything will be okay. Trust me. Come on, let's catch up to the others," I said. I walked along side Darius and Ben shuffled in front of us.

"Well, this is not how I imagined my Jurassic World vacation," I said. "You mean on the run from a killer dino. Hey me too," Darius said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean," I said. "Do I?" Darius asked, raising an eyebrow. I sent him a glare and he laughed. I ended up whacking him in the back of the head. "Hey!" He said as he rubs the back of his head. I laughed.