3

"Welcome to one of our satellite Jurassic World genetics lab. I'd like to say that creating dinosaur takes time. T; technology,
I; ingenuity, and M-E; me," Dr. Wu said to Brooklynn's phone when Sammy walks up behind him. "Woah! Eyeball! Ooh!" She exclaims while staring at the huge eyeball on the platter. Ben shudders as he moves away.

Dave calls us over to look at the baby dinosaur that is hatching. We all walked over and the shell begins to crack and it eventually breaks, revealing the tiny dino baby inside. Some dinosaur goop gets on Ben and he starts freak out, the baby dinosaur fails around and just as it's about to land on the ground, Ben catches it.

"Sweet! One of its head bumps is bigger than the other," Brooklynn points out. "That is so freakin cute," I say. "She's so ... tiny," Ben whispers as a smile grows on his face. Dr. Wu starts talking about some more dinosaur facts and their incubation periods.

The tiny dino keeps playing with Ben and I walked off to look at the amber. "Well, that's it, Ben. Looks like you live here now," I heard Roxie say. "Time for you all to leave." I turned around and saw Dr. Wu dragging Brooklynn by her arm. I walked over to the group. "Hey," Brooklynn said as he shoves her forward. "Clearly, this group has respect for my lab," Dr. Wu says, with a digusted look on his face.

"But what about Bumby," Ben says sadly, holding the baby dino up. "Aw, Bumby," Dave said, while holding onto Ben's shoulders.

"The asset will soon be released into a herd of Ankylosauruses. Then, she will be their problem, just like you all will cease to be my problem," he said, taking Bumby out of Ben's hands as she begins to whine. Oh I swear, if that guy wasn't holding Bumby, I would not hesitate to throw hands.

We all start heading out when I noticed Ben was standing behind staring at a crying Bumpy. "EARTH TO BEN!" I shout, scraring the crap out him. He glared at me. "She'll be fine. Ankylosauruses are called living tanks for a reason," I said. "Yeah, I guess you're right Chris," Ben said. We walked towards the rest of the group.

We arrived back at the pile of dino dung where Darius and Kenji were both put of breath, crouched over with their hands on their knees. "Why are you two so out of breath," Roxie asked. "Just doing the job we were told," Darius responded. "How was the field trip?" "Oh well, um, you know, Ben fell in love with a dinosaur, and Superstar here got us booted from the lab," Yasmina explains. "That is not what happen-" Brooklynn started but was cut off by Sammy.

"How'd poop patrol go," she asked Darius. "Uh," he mutters. "Awesome, you all should've seen how I owned-" Kenji started but Darius cut him off. "This valuable experience. Um, we learned a lot about ourselves and, uh... yep," Darius said. Roxie sniffs, "Oh! Well then, hit the showers. And maybe stay in there for awhile," she says to the boys, before driving off. "Maybe for an hour or two," I said, plugging my nose. "Use soap," Ben adds, plugging his nose too, "Lots of soap."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got this done! I hoped you liked it! ❣

Fulcrum Out!