39

We tried to get Darius's clanker to play music but the only thing that would play is rock music. And NOT the good kind. I mean, come on, is some Lincoln Park too much to ask for?

"BRAD, stop!" Darius yelled. The clanker-X stopped. "Sorry, guys. Guess Kash only has only one song loaded on this thing."

"Not to worry," Mae said, chuckling. "Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears."

"Amen sister," I said. Sunny bumped my leg with her head. I picked her up.

"We trapped Kash!"

Kenji was then knocked over by Firecracker. Ben then chased after her.

"Get back here, Firecracker!" He yelled as he was chasing her.

"Where did Rebel go?" Kenji asked.

I was petting Sunny and Angel while Brooklynn and Kenji went looking for Rebel. Brooklynn then came back with a worried looked.

"Hey, I think something's wrong with Rebel. He's chill, but not usually this chill," Brooklynn said.

"Angel's acting weird too. She usually more bitey," Sammy said.

We turned to watch as Ben continued to chase Firecracker around.

"No issues for Firecracker," Yaz said. "She is right at home."

"Sunny is fine too," I added. Sunny yipped when I stopped petting her.

"Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they don't belong in the jungle biome," Sammy said. "But Sinoceratops live in the jungle. It doesn't make sense."

"Well, they're also half Spinosaurus, like the one in the desert biome. Maybe we should try there," Brooklynn suggested.

"Works for me," Yaz said. She then turned to Ben. "Hey! We're taking the kids to the desert!"

"Yeah, have fun," Ben said.

We then made our way to the airlock. Sunny was wrapped around my shoulders again.

"So, um, I have something to tell you guys," Brooklynn said.

"Shoot," I said.

"Me and Kenji are dating," she admitted with a blush.

"Finally!" Yaz and I said in unison.

"It's been so obvious! It's complete torture for me to watch you two be awkward with each other!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe you two are a couple!" Sammy squealed. "I'm gonna call you Ken-lynn. No, wait, Brook-ji. And as your biggest fan, I'm officially dubbing myself a Brook-Kenj-er."

"And thanks for the push, Yaz. If it weren't for you, it would've taken me a lot longer to figure out that I liked him," Brooklynn said.

"You helped Brooklynn with that?" Sammy asked.

"I may have helped," Yaz said.

"Yaz, girl, look at you. Giving advice, getting in touch with your feelings," Sammy said.

"You know it," Yaz said. "And it wasn't my first time doing it." She then playfully elbowed me.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Brooklynn asked.

"She was kind of my wing-woman for helping me get with Darius," I answered.

They both gasped. "You're with Darius!?"

I nodded. "It took you guys that long to realize?" Yaz asked. "I knew since day one."

"Yeah she did," I said. Yaz and I then fist-bumped.