17

"Shit, shit, shit," I cursed.

We all started pressing buttons to hear what Sammy and Darius were saying.

"We still can't here you, start pressing buttons," Brooklynn said. "Just button mash," I said.

"Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Ben asked. I then hit a random button that allowed us to here them. "Button mash," I grinned.

"Absolutely not! You'll get shot if you go alone!" Sammy exclaimed. I flinched at the word shot. It brought back a memory I do not want to remember.

"I have to! It's my fault!" Darius responded. This boy has got to stop blaming himself.

"What are you talking about?" Sammy asked.

"Look, the only reason Tiff and Mitch know about the watering hole is because I showed them. I'm the one who didn't listen to Brooklynn. The dinosaurs are in danger because of me. I promise I'd get you all home, and... I already lost Ben," Darius explained. Damn it! If only I could crawl through the screen and give Darius a hug and explain to him everything.

"Darius, that's not your fault," Sammy said.

"Mitch said their boat is at the northwest dock. Get everyone there and off the island now while Tiff and Mitch are busy," Darius instructed.

"What about you?" Sammy asked.

"I have to make this right," Darius answered.

"We got your back Darius! Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben yelled into the speaker.

"Ben!?" Sammy and Darius exclaimed in unison.

"Oh, yeah, I'm alive. Also we found the sound button so we can hear you," Ben paused, "And I defeated Toro... Bumby also says hi."

Darius and Sammy didn't answer. They just stared at the camera in shock, mouths open. "I think I broke them," Ben said.

Yaz shoved Ben out of the way. "Yeah, Ben's alive, we're all very happy," she said. Brooklynn then shoved Yaz out of the way.

"Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in," she said.

"You don't get it! You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves," Darius explained.

"No, you don't get it. You're one of us," Yaz said.

"And we're not going to let Tiff and Mitch get away with killing the dinosaurs," Brooklynn said.

"I never liked those two anyways," Kenji said.

"Let's get this done guys," I said.

"It's dino saving time! Camp fam for life!" Sammy cheered.

"Okay, now that we've established the lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?" Yaz asked.

"Feed them both to the Mosasaurus!" Ben shouted. "Yes!" I said, pointing a finger at him. Everyone looked at us with unsure looks. "Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys," Ben said.

"Wait... if they're going to the watering gole to kill dinosaurs," Brooklynn said.

"Then we'll make sure they're aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill! It's time to do what we do best!" Darius said.

"Cause chaos?" Kenji questioned.

"Get stuck in the middle of a bunch of angry dinos," Yaz said.

"Defeat Toro again!?" Ben asked.