4

The onimous noises of the fire crackling adds dramatic effect as Darius speaks. "We thought it be fun. We thought we'd be safe, but... we didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... teeth... screaming..." The light from the fire shining on his face added a dramatic effect to his story. Sammy gasped quietly as she pulled her knees to her chest.

"So much screaming," he begins again. "How much screaming?" Ben asked as he curls up next to Kenji, grabbing onto his arm. "Shh! He's getting to the good part," Kenji said.

"The T-rex stalked closer, her jaws opened wide," he said, opening his arms to imitate the T-rex when the flash of a camera goes off and interupts the story. "For the vlog," Brooklynn says, "Keep telling your little story." "Oh here we go," Kenji said. Ben scotted closer to him.

"The T-rex sta-"

"Dang! Out of space. Wait, I'm sorry, Hold on. I just don't want to delete my selfie on Everest, ya know?" Brooklynn said, now showing Sammy her photos. I groaned, just wanting to hear the rest of the story. "Maybe I should start over," Darius said. "No! In fact, you can just stop," Ben said, clinging onto to Kenji once again, somehow getting closer. "Dude chill, he's not even telling the story right now. And how is your grip this strong?" Kenji starts to pull away from Ben with no prevail.

"So the T-rex stalked-"

"Shouldn't we call Yasmina over," Sammy chirps, "I bet she'd love this story."

Darius flopps over on the bench, giving up on story telling. His head accidently landed on my lap. "Aw, you poor thing," I said, teasing him. He rolled his eyes at me. I quickly moved so his head banged against the bench. Darius sent me a look and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Maybe she just wants to be by herself," Brooklynn said. "I don't understand," Sammy says flatly.

"You know how sometimes people just wanna be left alone?" Kenji directs the last part to Ben. Sammy laughs. "Kenji, you're hilarious. I think she's just shy and doesn't know how to make camp friends," she says when a huge strike of lighting is seen over us, the crash of thunder following.

"We should probably head inside," Sammy said, as rains starts pouring down. "Way ahead of you," Ben said, rushing inside. I stayed outside, letting the rain fall on me. This was my favorite thing to do when- "Chris come on!" I heard Brooklynn shout. I rolled my eyes before going inside.

"Darius, it wasn't that great of a story. I wasn't engrossed or anything," Ben rambles on. "Mh hm, is that why you were hugging onto Kenji for dear life," I said, smirking.

Kenji, Brooklynn, Darius and I all stand around a table chatting. I see Sammy trying to socialize with Yasmina and was unsuccessful.

It was the next day and we were all outside with Dave and Roxie, walking up to some gyrospheres. "Yes!" Darius exclaims. "This is going to be so much fun," Sammy shouts. "I call driving," Ben said.

"Saddles up dudes and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs. It's a dino drive!" Dave exclaims. "Uh, just to be clear. All of these dinosaursare herbivores right?" Ben asked. "Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we, like, ninety-nine percent sure," Roxie joked. Ben's face paled.

"The park personel is moving dinosaurs across the field and we get to ride along the herd!" Dave said, gesturing to the herd of dinosaurs.

"Are you kidding me! Dinosaurs migration patterns are my jam!" Darius exclaimed, making me chuckle. "You may want to consider another jam, bro," Kenji said. He walked up to Dave and Roxie and said, "So, uh, you sure these things are waterproof? It lookin pretty grim out here and hair this awesome does not come easily."