Chapter.38

Easton P.O.V
I sat on the couch as I fed Elijah. He was drifting off and I really needed him to go to sleep. Since I've been sleeping in his room with him he gets so excited he doesn't wanna go to sleep and he wants to just play. Not tonight though. That ass was going to sleep first before I even took him in there. Hassan was still at work and my dad had went back home. I told Dream and Brandon to go too.

I didn't need nurses and babysitters. I had my baby back. That's all I wanted.

I wish it could have been him and Hayden.

I watched as Hassan walked into the house seemingly just getting off of work and walked over to us.

"Hey," he mumbled looking at me as he leaned down kissing Elijah's head before standing up and walking to the back. What is that smell? He keeps coming home smelling like a bitch, I don't get it.

I rolled my eyes and stood up walking to the back myself, but to Elijah's room instead of Hassan's. I put Elijah into his crib and watched as he stirred for a little bit before falling asleep. Good. Daddy's tired too.

School was out now. Not like I was in anyway, but it was over now. Summer break.

That means that Hassan was about to home way more now. I don't even know how I feel anymore. Like we really broke up. Shits crazy.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before washing my face. I felt the urge to pee so I quickly did so before walking back to my room and sitting down on the bed. I sighed stretching before moving back to lay down in the bed. I got under the covers and stretched pulling out my phone looking at the screen. I unlocked it with my face and then went to angry birds so I could play that on my phone. I'm bored. Normally I would be talking to Hassan bothering him while he tried to sleep or just sleeping.

He made it so easy for me to sleep with him. He was my comfort. I even gave him my hoodie back. I just didn't want it. We were broken up. He hates me now I guess.

I would just keep saving up until I could get my own place. I should have known it was too good to be true.

From "Saul🥶":
Wassup gang it's Saul.
How you been?

To "Saul🥶";
Hey wassup. I been...ya know?
How about you? It's been a minute

From "Saul🥶":
I've been pretty good actually
I'm actually about to have a party
this weekend it's my 21st birthday.
You're more than welcome to come.
You can bring Hassan as well. The
more the merrier

Hm...should I go?

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"What?" I answered as I heard knocking on the door.

"Do you know where my glasses are?" He asked me as he looked inside the room at me.

"Why would I know where your glasses are Hassan?" I asked him as he shrugged looking at me.

"I don't know...I just...needed an excuse to come talk to you because I was scared to do it before," he mumbled walking in and sitting down on my bed.

"What are you scared of?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I-Im scared you're gonna turn me down when I ask you to hold me. I know we broke up, but I've really been going through and I fucking miss you and my heart is broken cause both of my loves left me and I'm so happy we have Elijah back, but now it's like you're always with him in here so I just feel alone. I'm hurting Easton. My heart is hurting. I know you actually wen through the miscarriage, but that was still traumatic for me. I held him and saw his little body in my fucking hand and it broke me. Then for you to not wanna be around me it just broke me down more. I miss you so much and i want you back," he said as he silently cried looking at me withh he this sad ass expression.