Chapter.3

Easton's P.O.V
I got out of my bed half asleep and walked toy he kitchen to make some coffee. I'm tired as fuck. I stayed up watching movies with Hassan and now it's time for class and I only got 2 hours of sleep. I saw my coffee tumbler sitting on the counter making me look at it weirdly. I looked inside and saw that it was filled with coffee. My coffee. I turned around and looked at Apollo who was staring at me with a small smile.

"Uh...I made your coffee for you and two little breakfast sandwiches that you bought. I know it's your own shit, but this is kind Amy way of saying sorry about overstepping and shit," He said to me making me look him up and down.

"How I know you didn't poison me?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"You want me to drink it first?" He asked me as I shook my head.

I took a sip and shrugged. Almost perfect. I use more creamer though.

"Did I do it right?" He asked me.

"No. It's good though. I use more creamer. Thanks though...I guess," I said to him biting into one of the sandwiches. He smiled at me and watched me eat making me look at him. "Do you stare at everyone who eats in front of you?"

"Nah, my bad. You're just...my bad," He said to me laughing.

"Sure," I replied finishing the sand which.

"Why are you out here talking to him? I want some morning dick," His bitch said to him making me roll my eyes and turn away from him.

"I was talking to Easton. Matter of fact. Easton this is Yonnie my girl and Yonnie this is my roommate. I knwo you two have met, but not formally like this," He spoke looking between us as I turned around.

"Oh," I spoke grabbing my other sandwich and walking away. "Thanks for the breakfast,"

I went into my room and grabbed my clothes. I'll take a shower after class. I threw on some sweats and jumped on top of Hassan waking him up. I tried to get up but he held me on top of him making me laugh as he squeezed me tightly.

"L-Let go bitch!" I said to him as he let me go making me roll off of him. "So childish,"

"I'm the childish one yet you jumped on me," He spoke sitting up and stretching. He got out of my bed and stretched again.

"Cover up that fucking anaconda," I said to him making him look down. "Like how dare you be hard in my bed? Now I gotta change my sheets. I don't know what kinda juices you let out in my bed,"

"My bad nigga damn. Shut up. You wish you this anaconda in yo pants," He said to me putting some sweats on. "Gay ass,"

"Well I am gay nigga. Don't have yo dick out if you don't want me to look," I said to him as he rolled his eyes. He out on his shirt and hoodie and looked into his bag. What did he think was gonna happen? He has a fucking third leg and has on tight boxer briefs, it's not hard to see. Even a straight nigga would look at it. It's just there.

We had always been like this. We were comfortable around eachother to change our clothes and shit like that. He didn't care that I was gay either. When I fucked with him like that he never got actually angry because he knew that it was all jokes. He was always tucking with me anyway so...

It was just our dynamic.

He grabbed his toothbrush and walked across the hall hall to brush his teeth and wash his face. I grabbed my stuff and made sure I had my keys and my phone. I walked into the front room and grabbed my lunch out of the fridge and put it into my bag.

"Aye East, do you think that maybe we could talk later?" Apollo said to me as I sighed.

"I don't have anything to say. We have track after our classes any way so...I'll pass," I said to him as he looked at me.